JJ Watt (activated & will play), Jonathan Joseph & Will Fuller are practicing for Houston

Reed83HOF

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

The one to really fear playing is Fuller, he plays you have a serious dual threat in Hopkins and Fuller who has great speed and can really stretch the field.  It is a totally different offensive dynamic with Fuller playing.

Joseph is old and not very good but at least he is smart, their secondary has been one of the worst in the league.  

JJ Watt, who knows what kind of impact he could have, could be huge of could be a total non-event.  Their pass rush has truly suffered withut Watt in there. How healthy he is after such a short recovery time is anyone's guess.

What are you talking about Watt is a HoF player... his impact is ridic as is his brother's... I wish he were playing for us

• Like (+1) 1

Just a gentle reminder of the result of a previous meeting between JJ Watt of the Texans and a Buffalo Bills running back

https://247sports.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/Article/Bills-Fred-Jackson-Caused-JJ-Watts-Bruise-105216600/

Take note, Motor.  That's how a Dawg RB can reduce Mr Watt to "low voltage"

Fredex is in the building, couldn't hurt to ask for tips.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I remember how his POS brother was punching Josh in the Steelers game. I would like to see the Bills beat the roids out of JJ's pec until he drops, I think Cody Ford is up to it.

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just a gentle reminder of the result of a previous meeting between JJ Watt of the Texans and a Buffalo Bills running back

https://247sports.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/Article/Bills-Fred-Jackson-Caused-JJ-Watts-Bruise-105216600/

Take note, Motor.  That's how a Dawg RB can reduce Mr Watt to "low voltage"

Fredex is in the building, couldn't hurt to ask for tips.

Is it legal to make Jackson an assistant coach for a game? :D

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ha!  Well, he's working for the Bills - does the after-game show with Maddy Glab, correct?  So I'm sure he has the use of the facilities.....

I am unable to see it since they made some changes on their website but I will take your word on it.

I do want Fred on the sideline visible coaching RBs (and others) blocking Watt.  I know it will not stop block but seeing Fred on sideline may cause half a second hesitation at wrong moment which helps the Bills.   Football is a game of inches AND seconds.

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Unfortunately never seen him taken out of a single play let alone series or game:cry:

Which of these 6 players is the biggest ROID-head: one of the Watt brothers, one of the Bosa brothers, or Kuechley?

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Rico said:

Which of these 6 players is the biggest ROID-head: one of the Watt brothers, one of the Bosa brothers, or Kuechley?

Trick question... none of them, they all are clean and have great work ethics that will drive them to the Hall of Fame and hopefully our defense all at once

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rico said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Watt

Derek Watt is on the Chargers. I'm pretty sure he is the only one of the 6 who is clean.

My guess is that Kuechley is the biggest ROID-head, followed by JJ.

Wow, forgot all about Derek...probably because he isn't nearly as sexy as TJ or JJ...Derek can be the scapegoat all the others are clean as is Vander Esch

On 12/31/2019 at 1:22 PM, dpberr said:

What JJ Watt is doing is admirable but the Texans should sideline him unless they make it to the conference championship or the Super Bowl. 

All it's going to take is one good ding and that's re-injured or retorn.  Sometimes re-injuring a healing muscle really a recovery back.    

I would run right at JJ. Go ahead and bring people down with that sore peck and lack of football tackling timing. Don’t let him pursue, attack him and wear his butt out. 

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

ESPN coverage means Watt will get the Bruschi treatment.  It will be 37 angles of Watt on every play, including when the Texans are on offense, and 2 cameras covering the rest of the stadium.

Yet another reason I'm glad I'll be at the game and not watching on TV.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/31/2019 at 5:34 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

What are you talking about Watt is a HoF player... his impact is ridic as is his brother's... I wish he were playing for us

you are the most consistently in character poster of 2019.  big fan!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Are you under the impression that the majority of the NFL isn’t on HGH or something similar? 

No, but I’m under the impression that some of the high-profile, high-motor lunch-pailers juice the most, sorry Sherlock. :( 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I am not underestimating Watts.  Injured or not, he has always given us problems in the past.

Not in 2016. Bills OL held him in check and won.  I honestly don’t remember what he did last year. I know it was merciless/Clowney who hit Josh’s elbow.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Not in 2016. Bills OL held him in check and won.  I honestly don’t remember what he did last year. I know it was merciless/Clowney who hit Josh’s elbow.

I looked up the matches between Bills vs Texans.  We played in December of 2015.  Watts had only 4 tackles.  Of the four games played vs the Texans, the Bills are three and one.  Our only loss to the Texans was 2018, 30 - 23.  Watts was held to 4 tackles in that game as well. 

This gives me a bit more confidence going into Saturday's  game.

A playoff win would be sweet.

3 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

I looked up the matches between Bills vs Texans.  We played in December of 2015.  Watts had only 4 tackles.  Of the four games played vs the Texans, the Bills are three and one.  Our only loss to the Texans was 2018, 30 - 23.  Watts was held to 4 tackles in that game as well. 

This gives me a bit more confidence going into Saturday's  game.

A playoff win would be sweet.

The big one was 2014 that he had the pick 6. Otherwise, he wasn’t a game changer. 

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

I bet the first offensive play from scrimmage for Buffalo is a screen at Watt.  You know he's going to be pumped and coming with everything he's got, why not exploit it?

He's smart. I don't think he'd be exploited like that on the first play.