Ed Oliver nominated for NFL Rookie of the Week (Update - He Won!)

YoloinOhio

28 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

All I know is that Ed was the right pick.  And we got him without moving up.....allowing us to get Cody.

A game changer

Yes he is! Oliver has erupted and is really coming on like a light switch! Sometimes that is how it happens! Just wake up one day and booooom! I bet the field looks smaller to him as well!

Edited by Rocket94

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Last week when Devin was nominated, the highlights were from the Miami game. Wonder if there is some kind of delay. 

see my last post 

http://www.nfl.com/m/share?p=%2Fvideos%2Fplayer-highlights%2F0ap3000001081661%2FBest-plays-from-Ed-Oliver-s-breakout-game-vs-Cowboys-Week-13

32 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Just voted.  The video they show is from the Denver game.  Only one play.  

Hope EO gets it. Was a truly impressive performance. Between him and Devin White. Just looking at the stats, White might get it though I have always believed that a fumble recovery (relative to FF) is an overrated stat - just depends which way the ball rolls. Also, shortage of TB fans might work against White. Eagles have some crazy fans post their SB win - but c'mon that was a bad loss to the Dolphins - no way you give it to someone from an offense that, on the whole, laid an egg.

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

let it loop. After the Denver sack it transitions to some Dallas play

I just went back.  When I clicked on the arrow next to Ed Oliver, it only showed the one play from Denver, then it goes to Devin White's highlight.  I had to go back and click a second time to get the Dallas highlights.  It's really odd.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/4/2019 at 12:12 AM, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I wouldn't mind seeing a repeat performance from Eddy O. ?

There could be opportunity up the middle. Ravens aren’t good at C or LG. Playing backup level players at both spots. Their LT and RG are all pro level. ..but  RT Orlando Brown Jr, similar to our RT, is better vs the run than in pass pro. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/3/2019 at 12:39 PM, John from Riverside said:

All I know is that Ed was the right pick.  And we got him without moving up.....allowing us to get Cody.

A game changer

I couldn’t be happier to eat a HUGE plate of crow , 

This is the one pick that I hoped the Bills would stay away from , 

GO BILLS !!!

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

There could be opportunity up the middle. Ravens aren’t good at C or LG. Playing backup level players at both spots. Their LT and RG are all pro level. ..but  RT Orlando Brown Jr, similar to our RT, is better vs the run than in pass pro. 

I think ED and Shaq will have a BIG game 

GO BILLS !!!

• Like (+1) 1