Joe Flacco likely out a “significant amount of time” with neck injury

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I know I was looking forward to playing him 

I'm honestly kinda nervous about the Broncos game because they have the kind of rushing attack that could push our DLine around, but I don't think losing Flacco makes them much, if any, worse.

1 hour ago, clayboy54 said:

Yes, because Vic Fangio tried to strangle him!

Yeah, look at the time line.  Sunday, October 27 - Joe Flacco throws his head coach under the bus. Fangio has almost 24 hours to look for an opportunity to strangle his QB.  Monday October 28 - the team reports Flacco has a neck injury.  Speculation is he could be placed on IR.  It's just too obvious, isn't it?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Fangio is looking like a one and done - and it'll probably be a mutual decision.  

That franchise is a mess and the only reason it doesn't get more attention for how terrible it is because Elway is an NFL legend and former player.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I heard IR may be on the horizon 

Well, considering that the initial post quotes Ian Rappaport reporting that the Broncos are considering putting him on IR, I'd say you're probably right.

Normally I'd like some fire.... but his press conference came across as a hemoglobin drenched tampon, and would not fire me up if I was on his team. Complete b word. Skillset aside he coulda fired this team up with a speech, but it was the most gutless fishy battery smelling whine fest I've ever seen. All respect gone after that. Even if he'd entered with some 

19 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Normally I'd like some fire.... but his press conference came across as a hemoglobin drenched tampon, and would not fire me up if I was on his team. Complete b word. Skillset aside he coulda fired this team up with a speech, but it was the most gutless fishy battery smelling whine fest I've ever seen. All respect gone after that. Even if he'd entered with some 

unique choice of words

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

unique choice of words

???? I'll cuss cerebrally 'round these parts lol. Dont ask me why but his presser reallllllllly rubbed me the worst way. Maybe he has some hidden leadership and respect in that room that we cant see??? At face value it would shut me down on that team 

13 hours ago, CommonCents said:

He called out the coach and team pretty hard, I doubt he plays there again. 

I was going to mention this.  Flacco was critical of the play calling in the loss to Indy.  Elway probably had someone try to break Flacco's neck, and did just good enough of a job to put him on IR.