DeAndre Hopkins - Get It Done

ngbills

18 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Just sign Doc Brown and have him use his time machine to get us Jimbo, Andre, Bruce and Biscuit.  All problems solved.   Sheeh....why do people make it so difficult?

They'd get smoked in the league now if they weren't already subject to modern training, technique etc. 

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Just sign Doc Brown and have him use his time machine to get us Jimbo, Andre, Bruce and Biscuit.  All problems solved.   Sheeh....why do people make it so difficult?

Have you seen the back of that Delorean? At most he’d only be able to squeeze in Bruce and Beebe.... perhaps Bruce and Lofton if he’s lucky. 

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Time machine?  Russell  Wilson please.

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Can we just merge this thread with the will McDermott last the year thread, lock it out and call it a day?

While I understand the sentiment, these are the threads that get me through the tough weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 months later...

Guess I got last laugh on this one. He was available at the trade deadline but price tag was higher. Still think we could have gotten him if we offered our first back then. Case of egos with Nuk and BOB not getting along. 

4 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Guess I got last laugh on this one. He was available at the trade deadline but price tag was higher. Still think we could have gotten him if we offered our first back then. Case of egos with Nuk and BOB not getting along. 

Eh the only reason this makes any sense now is because the move wouldn't of made sense then and the move they did make now also doesn't make sense.