Week 8 Bills (-1.5) vs Eagles

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, stuvian said:

this is Wentz' first game at the Ralph. He won't get a W

When was the last time Philly won in our house? I'm thinking the Donovan Mcnabb days

Well, they only come around once every 8 years. I think they won in Buffalo in 2003. So you'd be correct.

On 10/21/2019 at 5:13 AM, zow2 said:

Eagles are coming in pissed after two straight huge road losses.  This will be a tough one. When NFL teams get blown out they usually come back and play well.  Bills need to be better prepared than yesterday or it’s a big loss. 

Truth.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

Really good podcast preview on this weeks game. Really like listening to Cosell talk football. Not overly complimentary but very respectful as a whole.

Start listening at 16:45

Absolutely fantastic analysis! WNY has NOTHING to compare with this level of insight.

Brilliant. Thanks for the link!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, stuvian said:

this is Wentz' first game at the Ralph. He won't get a W

When was the last time Philly won in our house? I'm thinking the Donovan Mcnabb days

It was the Vick game. They were heavy favorites and we won on the hard count at the end of the game. Pretty sure we picked him multiple times including Barnett to the house. 

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Absolutely fantastic analysis! WNY has NOTHING to compare with this level of insight.

Brilliant. Thanks for the link!

You mean until Cosell does his usual guest spots on WGR?

6 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Really good podcast preview on this weeks game. Really like listening to Cosell talk football. Not overly complimentary but very respectful as a whole.

Start listening at 16:45

At Ralph Wilson Stadium????

2 hours ago, Jamie Nails said:

It was the Vick game. They were heavy favorites and we won on the hard count at the end of the game. Pretty sure we picked him multiple times including Barnett to the house. 

you sure?  I could have sworn it was McNabb in 2003, not Vick.  (we beat them in 2011).

oh looking at it again, I think you just read his question wrong.  He was asking when the last time the Eagles beat US in Buffalo was, which was 2003. 

Edited by RiotAct

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'd give them a 1st for Cox.  Just imagine Cox and Oliver in the middle.

Fletch & Ed are very similar in that they both got their 1st sacks last week!....Lol

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Whatev. I still call it Rich.

Rich Stadium FTW!

19 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I mean exactly that. John Clayton does a guest spot. WNY has nothing like these guys as regular reporters on the team. 

Sal Cappicio? Gimme a break.?

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Cosell have a regular guest spot on OBL?