Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

It was a fun time. Converse All Stars were only $15 at my local sporting goods store!

Had to have a pair of “Chuckies” or you weren’t legit at the Delaware courts.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yes it was! Loved the team. I made All Star in a Church Basketball League and the game was played at the Aud just before a Sonics/Braves game. I dropped a swish from what would later become 3pt range. Great thrill & time! Loved Ernie D from Providence too. Loved ‘em all, from Elmore Smith to Adrian Dantley

Edit: preferred the blue unis over the originals.

Wow. Talk about bringing back memories. In 1975 our HS team played at the Aud before the Braves due to our gym not being ready. I remember making a shot beyond the top of the key and feeling like I was throwing it into the ocean because there was no background. Really weird feeling. It was cool coming off the floor and Ernie D standing there waiting to go on after us.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, eball said:

Always a huge Shady fan but don't have a problem with this.  Eliminates the possibility of Shady sulking at a reduced workload and gives the youngster Singletary room to shine.

My ONLY concern is Devin’s speed. Specially, the lack thereof. He’s very agile and has a nose for the end zone. Getting there may be a huge problem..

Thank you for the memories, Sean McCoy!

1 minute ago, The Poojer said:

Couldn't we leverage shady to get some draft picks at least from Cincinnati?  They're kinda in dire need of a rb.  Loved shadys time here, sorry to see him go out unceremoniously, but hope he lands somewhere

Ya gotta know they tried..

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Nuch, nuch, I’m not kidding you...yes I do.

Wasn’t McaDoo MVP in 74-75?  I think I still remember the sports illustrated cover.

I went to Celtics playoff games...JoJo White phantom foul! COME ON!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Really? It must have been later on. We all had all stars or Adidas.

I showed up one day with a new pair of Pumas and took full advantage of everyone’s weakened state due to laughter. Was a damned good b ball sneaker, too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Guessing its The top 4, McKenzie and Foster 

Surprise for who exactly? 

Surprise for me, obviously.

There’s still no one on the roster who can make the catches that Duke made this summer.  Suddenly catch radius isn’t important for a team with a QB who still has issues with exact ball placement.  The next time Zay catches the 2 TDs that Duke hauled in, will be his first ever in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Probably not with the last year high price tag..

The high price tag and also teams will sometimes with an established vet with very low trade value to begin with, will just release the to allow him to go where ever he desires.  He's "earned that right" so to speak.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Poojer said:

Couldn't we leverage shady to get some draft picks at least from Cincinnati?  They're kinda in dire need of a rb.  Loved shadys time here, sorry to see him go out unceremoniously, but hope he lands somewhere

No way is mike brown paying him that $. His contract was prohibitive in a trade. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Surprise for me, obviously.

There’s still no one on the roster who can make the catches that Duke made this summer.  Suddenly catch radius isn’t important for a team with a QB who still has issues with exact ball placement.  The next time Zay catches the 2 TDs that Duke hauled in, will be his first ever in the NFL.

It isn't something Daboll prioritises in his offense. 

I think this means top 4 plus Roberts and McKenzie. 

Gore, Yeldon, Singletary and Di Marco

Kroft on the 53 (as one of 4 TEs) 

9 OL 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

I showed up one day with a new pair of Pumas and took full advantage of everyone’s weakened state due to laughter. Was a damned good b ball sneaker, too.

Yeah...Pumas were cool too. They have brought back  some of the Originals. I just bought a pair of retro Adidas Dragon.