Updates on Bills cuts

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

How are my boys Davis Sills & Christian Wade?

so far still on team...they only cut like 5 guys yesterday...bulk of cuts will be today as Beane most likely trying to hold as long as he can to trade who he can

15 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I heard Sal say that yesterday about the 53. His take was also Stills has some traits the Bills like and is the perfect PS guy for the Bills

Sills really just needs to add a little more muscle to his frame. A year on the PS would be good for him. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, transient said:

What’s to remember? He only knew two plays, the one where he gets pushed backwards and the other one where he let’s people run past him. 

Bodine in the huddle: “what are we running, Weeble Left or Turnstile?”

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

How are my boys Davis Sills & Christian Wade?

I hope they dude Wade right and don't stick him on that 11th exempt spot.If you want to keep him, put him on the regular PS so he has options. I say that assuming he gets paid like a normal PS player ..but if he making say minimum for a regular player, than use the 11th

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

I hope they dude Wade right and don't stick him on that 11th exempt spot.If you want to keep him, put him on the regular PS so he has options. I say that assuming he gets paid like a normal PS player ..but if he making say minimum for a regular player, than use the 11th

from what Ive heard durring games, Wade has a lot to learn..sitting for one season might help him...

Just now, Tsaikotic said:

from what Ive heard durring games, Wade has a lot to learn..sitting for one season might help him...

I think that would be good for him also, but i think to be fair the Bills should put him on the regular PS and not use that 11th exempt spot. If they use that exemption, he can play for the Bills or anyone else in 19..kinda sucks for him to restrict his ability to play

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I think that would be good for him also, but i think to be fair the Bills should put him on the regular PS and not use that 11th exempt spot. If they use that exemption, he can play for the Bills or anyone else in 19..kinda sucks for him to restrict his ability to play

Im actually kinda wondering if he stays in the NFL...I read some quotes that looked like he wasnt sure if football was for him

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1