DE Mike Love - on IR, Waive OL Wesley

Reed83HOF

Gotta make room for Clowney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But actually, I like Love on IR as he was a fringe and now we can keep his rights. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 6

1 minute ago, Logic said:

The question, now that the Bills appear set to keep 4 DEs instead of 5, is where will that extra roster spot go? 7 WRs? 7 LBs? 4 TEs? An extra DB?

Should be interesting.

I'm betting TE or LB.   

If Dabol wants Allen to be efficient and patient, the TE can be his best friend (after Beasley).   At LB, I suspect they want to protect Joseph and Dodson, even if one is likely to be inactive on game day...

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pectoral 

Hmm. Pectoral injuries could mean only a few days of recovery all the way to season ending if it is a complete tear.

Well, kudos to the Bills for stashing him. I was kind of hoping to see what he could do in the regular season, but I guess that paves the way for Johnson.

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Hmm. Pectoral injuries could mean only a few days of recovery all the way to season ending if it is a complete tear.

Well, kudos to the Bills for stashing him. I was kind of hoping to see what he could do in the regular season, but I guess that paves the way for Johnson.

The injury was discussed earlier this week, don’t know if it is a torn pec but sounds like it 

55 minutes ago, Mountain Man said:

Love probably would have. 

Darryl Johnson will not clear waivers if they are going to cut him.  Too much raw talent for a DE starved team to pass on.  He looked decent against true backups and it's just a matter of time until he pushes Murphy & Shaq.