Postgame thread: Bills 24 Jags 21

BuffAlone

7 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

I wonder what Ramsey said to Allen as he patted his helmet after the game? Josh looked like he was surprised, and lit up to reply. I wonder what was said?

"I guess you Ain't Trash?"

Interested in what he's going to say post game

For all the talk about the ejections, I think we were starting to slow Fornette down a bit as the third quarter wore on. Seemed to get good penetration and meet him in the backfield more often. He's a heck of a player though

• Like (+1) 1

In the thread about Josh Allen expectations I wanted to see.

Stay Healthy - Check - For all of you who hate seeing Josh run, sorry that is who he is.

Get rid of the ball quicker - Kind of a push.  He did a few time but need to see it more.

Get some air under screens/deep balls - Yes to the deep balls, needs to work on the screens.

A couple of game winning drives - He shown he is capable of sealing a win.

All in all...............I'll take it.

One game at a time Josh!

• Like (+1) 3

Allen leaves a lot to be desired in just conventional drop back passing but my god, the kid has the heart of a lion and the fearlessness of Fitz. There’s no question Allen has that “it factor” that can’t be measured. If he can harvest that energy and become a decent passer, the sky is the limit. The team just flat out responds to Allen and the physical ability is there. Today is a great win and I’m glad it came against Ramsey. The Jaguars went from a fun little team that you almost felt bad for, to a team of dirtbag arrogant scumbags. I’m so happy the Bills won today. We have a season for 1 more week. Go get Miami.

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

3 days and 3 straight wins for buffalo teams! 

Wins by the Sabres on Friday and Saturday, then a win by the Bills on Sunday. Couldn’t ask for a much better buffalo sports weekend. 

Plus UB football and both men's and women's basketball!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1