I just don't know what to say - EJ is dogging on Peterman and the bIlls

Reed83HOF

I dislike EJ thought the Bills were dumb for taking him. Actually laughed out loud with friends who were laughing as well when he was taken. Look at the just utter horribleness. Nevermind the context that right now it’s never been a better time to be a qb in the NFL. 

EJ Manuel rookie season

QBR 39.5

QB rating 77.7

Josh Allen

QBR 28.9

QB rating 61.8

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

EJ is 100% correct.

If McDermott drafted EJ he would be on this team and Peterman wouldnt... guess what the Bill's would still suck also.

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

Everyone keeps bringing up the 3 pt loss where EJ went 298 for 2 TD and 2 INT to compare him to Peterman. 

Yeah he imploded but he got us back into that game and if it weren't for a blown call, we actually could have won. 

He was the reason he had to "get us back into that game"

Edited by Boca BIlls

Remember that one pre season when marrone wanted so badly for EJ to throw ONE pre season TD so he kept him in the game longer than intended... and he STILL couldn’t get a td??

Also, EJ  had better run game support than the 2018 bills run game.

but as far as his argument, when he says “I wonder why” at the very end please don’t tell me he was implying that he thinks it has to do with race because there are plenty of unemployed QBs- white, black and other - that can make the same argument

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ray Finkel said:

As long as he has good faith.

EJ did so McDermott would have loved him. Blame whaley for drafting EJ and making him think he could be a starter. EJ should have been drafted in the 5th round if at all.

Edited by Boca BIlls

20 minutes ago, ngbills said:

EJ 15 picks in over 500 passes

NP has 12 in barely 100 passes. 

All the rest of EJ's bad throws were 10 yards off target, so far off that the DB's didn't have a chance either.  Peterman is more accurate by far....weak arm, but more accurate.  Neither measures up however.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Only thing missing is for JP Losman and Rob Johnson to get into the conversation

On a side note, a long time ago, after a pre-season Bills game, I knew someone who somehow got me into the Bills' locker room, and I have a photo of me & Rob Johnson. He seemed like a real nice dude! LOL

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

Troy - "Robert Woods is a great WR unfortunately I didn't get a chance to watch him a lot in Buffalo"

Joe - "No one did"

Then he murmured something and Troy let out a little chuckle

Like I needed another reason to despise Joe Buck. 

Just now, Fadingpain said:

And yet in the case of the Bills organization right now, it is!

Kind of Peterman is hanging around like a lamprey as the only healthy QB that knows the offense. If two of the other three get healthy/learn the offense I'd bet he's gone.