I just don't know what to say - EJ is dogging on Peterman and the bIlls

Reed83HOF

3 hours ago, prissythecat said:

Unfortunately, no amount of "extra time"  would have resulted in EJ becoming a good QB.   Thats why he is on his couch now and most likely will not be in a lineup anymore.

Remember after Marrone,  he effectively had a clean slate with Rex and yet couldn't win the starter position over Tyrod / Cassell.   Beane and McDermott also didn't think highly of him so he didnt get re-signed.  And neither did Chuckie...  

Actually I felt, and stats showed so too, that EJ was the best QB that preseason and outplayed Tyrod.  He had a real high rating too.  But Rex was in love with TT from long before he got to Buffalo and been trying to trade for him for years.  I always wondered what EJ would have done had been picked as starter instead of TT.  

I still doubt EJ would have ended up playing any better that year than TT, but he did look better that preseason as a passer than TT.

17 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Most out of work fringe QBs should feel the same

Most out of work fringe QBs do not want to play behind this line; they want a job holding clipboard and running scout team.

17 hours ago, wppete said:

The absolutely crazy thing is that I would take Peterman over EJ any day. 

You are right crazy.  Seeing a mental professional might help.

17 hours ago, The_Dude said:

I blame Terry Pegula. Pegula is a ***** idiot. A schmuck. A rich jackass reminiscent of Mr. Magoo. 

You are right. Smart thing to do would be to move the team away from the idiot jackass schmucks.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

You had your chance to suck and you did, now it's Peterman s turn. Don't worry Allen will make us forget about you.

yep. After a guy has been around a little while the league forms its opinion. Better to give a young unknown player a chance than to go with a player you already know is mediocre/bad.

• Like (+1) 1

That was a dick move from a supposedly classy guy.

Peterman has a job because he only appeared in 4 games last year, had a good off season, and they wanted to see if he would improve. He probably won't next year. 

EJ doesn't have a job because after 30 games (18 starts) over 5 years he proved he was never going to get any better. He was lucky he got that first round money. He should count his blessing and STFU.

Edited by Rob's House

22 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

It's quite easy Ej, for starters you were a 1st rounder who played like a 5th rounder. 

Secondly, you proved you couldn't play over the course of 4 years, not 4 games. 

Lastly, you were evaluated and given chances by multiple teams, coaching staffs, and coordinators.  You were tossed to the curb by every single one of them. 

PS.   Not one of those ints yesterday were on Peterman, now make it a large....with cheese. 

This.

He was picked in the 1st round and given multiple chances and years, yet he's implying racism now? Damn. If he thinks that bitching will get him hired in the NFL from now on!

Bad look for EJ. His former employer made a mistake at the position and they are desperately trying to get Peterman off of the field and he uses it as a chance to make it personal. He collected some big checks from the Bills and should have a little more class.

Peterman is the laughing stock of the NFL because the failures of Beane and McD, he is still showing up and saying the right things. I have found some respect for him as this has played out. He didn’t walk off on his team, he is out there doing his job, he just sucks at what he was hired to do. 

When McCarron was traded, I would've taken Ej back in a heartbeat as a failsafe for Peterman. If Peterman stunk it up, which he did, put him on the practice squad and let Ej be the backup. Imo Ej could probably teach Allen more than Anderson. Both were 1st round picks, and Ej is much younger and Allen could probably relate to him much more.