Pats Aren't Done Trading For WR's?

H2o

27 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

From the article it looks like Gronk and Hogan will be available at seasons end.

Gronk will retire if that happens and I believe Hogan is a FA at year's end. 

Edited by H2o

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

Words cannot express my level of hatred for that team...

Someone must stop them from getting to the Super Bowl... Please!!

I know what you mean and getting there gives them a chance but it sure is fun watching them lose Super Bowls too.  

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Two of the biggest AFC playoff choke teams?  Not likely

If Kc gets home field advantage, they’ll have a strong chance to knock off NE.

Will probably not Win in Foxborough though 

Edited by billsfan11

39 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Gronk is having back issues again...

He will probably retire. 

The key this year is NE being the #2 or #3 seed so they don't get their annual Texans or Titans game in the divisional round

Not that Gronk wasn’t worth far more than the 2nd that NE used on him, the reason that he lasted well into the 2nd round was because he had a back injury his last season in college.  Of COURSE, if you knew that he would have the career that he did, then the Bills looked foolish passing on the possible HOF hometown boy.  However, all 32 teams passed on him because of his back injury.

The Patriots as a franchise are in the business of winning titles.

The Bills are on some long-term quest for relevance, where by 2020 they expect to be ready to start considering being competitive, sometimes.  But boy, will they be high character about it when they get there.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

The Patriots as a franchise are in the business of winning titles.

The Bills are on some long-term quest for relevance, where by 2020 they expect to be ready to start considering being competitive, sometimes.  But boy, will they be high character about it when they get there.

Always love hearing how they cant sign someone or make certain moves because they arent ready to compete yet. That they have to waste a few years not signing good players cause it's not the right time. And then fans complain about making the playoffs like it's a bad thing if their team isnt a serious Superbowl contender. Like they have to be bad and stay out of the playoffs until they are favorites for the Super bowl. Its definitely more enjoyable watching the playoffs from the outside then watching your team playing in a game and having even a slight chance of moving on.

2 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Tomorrow we are going to beat Brady up and knock him out of the game with a legal hit. 

I think there's a lesson here.

One of the greatest offensive minds in football today with a top notch QB in first  place, thinks it would help to have better WRs.

Yet our brain trusts over the years think guys like Stevie Johnson, Brad Smith, Deonte Thompson, Derek Holmes, Ray Ray etc will do just fine.

The Bills will never have a  good offense or a good QB until we start viewing the WR position like Bill Bellyache does.  Or Atlanta. With Julio Jones, Matt Ryan, and Sanu on board, they trade up to round one for Ridley.

It's a passing league. You gotta have guys who can catch anything in their zip code if you want to compete in a passing league.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

If Chiefs get #1 seed Pats are toast in Kansas City.  Book it.

10 hours ago, billsfan714 said:

Call me crazy but I could see Gronk finishing his career back in Buffalo.   I mean I dont think he hates the place he grew up.

FWIW, When they tried to trade Gronk too the Lions 

In the offseason. He told them if traded he will retire.

He also said the only QB he wants throwing too him is TB12***.

So,he a pat*** this year.

I could see him retiring after this season especially if that cheating scumbag team.

Hoists yet another Lombardi...

3 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

They have 2 more losses coming.. Against  the Rams and Against the Chargers.. 

Chargers game is a home game so doubtful.  Rams might be a loss but I see the Cheaters losing at least 1 more, probably 2.