2nd half thread: Wk 6 Bills at Texans, 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Darnold,, Rosen, Mayfield,,, theyā€™re all making and completing throws downfield. Our guy just canā€™t. Ā Iā€™m very worried about his future. Ā You donā€™t bench this, come back later on, andĀ itā€™s suddenly fixed.

Ā 

To me if they bench him it's over. They HAVE to ride it out and try andĀ put him in better positions to succeed.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

That pass to Zay was well overthrown. Zay almost came up with a one handed beautiful catch but the D tackle was too much for him to hold on.Ā 

Ā 

I can't blame Zay for that.

Ā 

See I don't think that pass was "well overthrown" by any standard. Maybe a little overthrown but I watch a lot of games outside of the Bills and that is a standard catch for other offenses. I can't remember a single tough catch that our receivers have made all season. Meanwhile Smith-Schuster makes a deep catch at the goal line while practically hugging the defender. It's night and day wen you watch other receiving corps.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Darnold,, Rosen, Mayfield,,, theyā€™re all making and completing throws downfield. Our guy just canā€™t. Ā Iā€™m very worried about his future. Ā You donā€™t bench this, come back later on, andĀ itā€™s suddenly fixed.

And all those QBs were said to be ready day one. Allen was supposed to sit but the starter was a worse option.Ā 

1 minute ago, BillsRdue said:

If this defense keeps it up we may see Anderson soon. Allen just can't move the offense. DC's got film on him and Allen has not figured out how to compensate. With no help from DaBoll.

Ā 

You can't bench him for non-injury.Ā  It'll be over and we'll be right back to draftingĀ QB in 2019.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsRdue said:

If this defense keeps it up we may see Anderson soon. Allen just can't move the offense. DC's got film on him and Allen has not figured out how to compensate. With no help from DaBoll.

Ā 

The Bills would be really good if they didn't have the worst QB in the NFL right now. The defense is awesome.Ā 

Ā 

Allen looks like how I'd expect a 3rd stringer to look. He's completely useless as a passer.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1

Anderson will only play if Allen gets injured.Ā 

Anderson will only play if Allen gets injured.Ā