Bills' Fan Gets an Allen Hurdle Tattoo

26CornerBlitz

I wish I could understand the mentality of “you know what I need?... A drawing on my body...that lasts forever!!!”  I mean, too each their own, but I just literally don’t understand the justification for ever having somebody doodle something on your body that can only be removed by frickin’ lasers.  

And if you do decide that your life won’t be complete without “uniquely expressing who YOU really are” in the form of permanent pictures being plastered across your body, atleast pony up to get some decent looking work, that **** is with you forever...

1 minute ago, ThunderGun said:

I wish I could understand the mentality of “you know what I need?... A drawing on my body...that lasts forever!!!”  I mean, too each their own, but I just literally don’t understand the justification for ever having somebody doodle something on your body that can only be removed by frickin’ lasers.  

And if you do decide that your life won’t be complete without “uniquely expressing who YOU really are” in the form of permanent pictures being plastered across your body, atleast pony up to get some decent looking work, that **** is with you forever...

My wife got me some new Bills gear for the GB trip and my BDay. I will toss that stuff in a few years and replace it, as I’m chucking some of the old stuff now. Having said that, my son had a huge Bills/NFL/Football tattoo that was my favorite....of many. It was cool that he was SO into it. But still.....

Coach McD says there's a "time and a place" for taking a risk like that -- well, I'd say that was the right time and place.  0-2 to start the season, playing a supposed superior opponent in their own building and desperate for a win to keep the season alive.  He's got a nice 17-0 lead at this point and facing a 3rd-and-10, but facing a Minnesota team that certainly has the ability to stage a comeback over Buffalo.  So, Allen did what was necessary to get the 1st down which eventually led to a TD and a 24-0 commanding lead.  It was EXACTLY the correct time and place for that play!!!  If this season ends up amounting to something, one could argue that this play helped to cement the season.  Allen made a good decision to hurdle for the 1st down!

Nice tattoo, btw!

Edited by ChasBB

1 hour ago, Domdab99 said:

lol as bad tattoos go, that's actually pretty good

The quality of work on that piece is horrible , 

i used to own two tattoo shops in Orange Beach & Gulf Shores AL / Florida gulf coast 

this looks like a home made tattoo , 

but who cares it’s it’s a Buffalo Bills tattoo baby !!! ? it looks Awesome!!!!

Terrible. The helmet is misshapen, the face mask is odd, body isn’t proportional. If you’re going to get  a permanent mark on your body on purpose, pony up the dough for a good artist.

Upon further review, the baby arm holding the ball at once sad and hilarious. The positioning of the Buffalo’s eye is surprisingly close to its chin. Man the more I look, the worse it gets.

Edited by benderbender