Bills vs. Ravens: 2nd Half Game Day Thread - Josh Allen In!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, jkirchofer said:

McDermott and Beane are garbage when it comes to talent evaluation.

There does seem a need for them to up their pro personnel evaluations.  And no more Carolina cast offs, unless it happens to be Luke Kuechley.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Billznut said:

We suffered through Peterman. Meanwhile Fitzpatrick is amazing today with 4 tds and single handidly is knocking me and thousands of others out of 3 fantasy pools. 

Could that be due to the OL of the Buccaneers?

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Jones sighting.."

I forgot he even played on our team.  Talk about disappointing.  I still wonder if it's our WR's our out OC.  Who doesn't miss Woods and Hogan at this point even as middle of the roadish as they were.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I think it's a combination of the game still being too fast for him and the WRs not winning 1 on 1 matchups against the DBs

Agreed.

We haven’t seen a Bills QB who could legitimately get us out of 3 and 18 in a while.

When you surround him with NFL receivers and give him blocking you can see that it will be fun to watch.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, billspro said:

Do we have any WRs with good hands?

This is the problem of adjusting to catch passes from Peterman vs Allen...Allen throws darts....Peterman throws ducks...These WRs are not in sync with Allen.  It will take a few weeks of practice with the 1st team.

• Like (+1) 1

They should have put Allen in from the start and we wouldn't be where we are. His presence alone is changing the game. Bad drop by Thomas, it's not Allen's fault right on point. But this bad of a lead I can see why it would happen. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...approaching  100 yds of offense....is a HUGE confidence builder..................on the way................

Just wait until the nonstop WGR callers saying Allen leads us to the playoffs this year.

We’re playing backups. Temper your excitement, guys.

• Haha (+1) 1