Breshad Perriman to visit Bills

Is one of the things keeping Allen on the bench the lack of a real deep threat? Beane is looking under every rock he can to find someone to take the top off of the defense. I think one thing that would take some pressure off of Allen is launching  a 75 yarder to a sub 4.4 guy a couple of times per game to keep those safeties away from the box. 

It doesn't do Peterman much good if he'd just under throw the guy.

45 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Didn't they say that about Corey Coleman?  ?

Yep definitely. I have no problem with the thought process of giving these guys a shot.

The one big difference is that Perriman is huge and faster than Coleman. But they have similar issues. Now that Perriman has cleared waivers, he shouldn't be expensive. The issue with Coleman is that we took on his contract to see if we can make something of him. Perriman is the better and cheaper bet imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO...a Robert Royal clone.....but he had size 38 feet...............

At least Robert could block.

Brashad looks to have fantastic measurables - and nothing else. 

If they were serious about improving the WR corps there are a couple of guys out there who actually have some ability and would be overall upgrades (to Foster, who should be on the PS). They seem fixated on a burner tho - Brown, Coleman, Foster - but I don't see anyone like that out there who can play, except Brice Butler, who should be a target but maybe not because of the process thingy i.e. outspoken with a prickly personality.