Vontae Davis is a problem....

44 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Do people who start threads have comprehension problems?

no new threads during games

Comprehension seems to be trending downward around here...

Edited by MJS
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Davis needs to be replaced and so does LG & RG with Teller replacing one of them ASAP.

Davis with two missed tackles on the TD pass. he was behind on other plays.

no use to me.

ouch

51 minutes ago, MJS said:

Comprehension seems to be trending downward around here...

what exactly are you sayin here ?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

what exactly are you sayin here ?

I'm saying exactly this: "Comprehension seems to be trending downward around here..."

This is in response to people starting threads about the game, during game time, in clear violation of the rules of the board, ignoring the mods.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

I'm saying exactly this: "Comprehension seems to be trending downward around here..."

This is in response to people starting threads about the game, during game time, in clear violation of the rules of the board, ignoring the mods.

Relax

Another bad move. They totally jumped the gun on him and Ivory before free agency even started.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Mmmmm...yep,starting with the opening series against the Panthers.He's washed up and it won't get better.

Yes I mean the Colts benched him last year....and they weren't exactly the 85 Bears.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

I would put the pitchforks away until the regular season starts. He’s not gonna be a pro bowl corner anymore but I doubt he’ll be as bad as he way today once the real games start 

This.

He's not part of the future of this team and he's on a 1-year band-aid contract. Getting beat by a guy that runs a 4.22 40 isn't shocking.

9 hours ago, BBills88 said:

Juan Castillo needs to be replaced

I mean our center position is a mess and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Castillo in charge of bringing in Bodine. We can't just scapegoat someone different every year - they did not prioritize needs but brought in more guys they simply like such as Star, Vontae, and Trent (none doing a damn thing). 

Cleveland Brown's Poyer has showed up a few times this preseason as well...nervous...

• Thank you (+1) 1

We all may want some players replaced but that replacement has to come from the Bills roster. After the final cuts there may be one or two players cut that can help immediately but chances are slim. The Bills will have to rely on current players stepping up or scheming to help the weak positions. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I may be proven wrong, but how a veteran cornerback looks in preseason is not something I'm all that worried about.  There is really no telling how much a guy like Davis is trying in these glorified scrimmages.

He'd better start trying if he isn't already because he might be benched for Gaines come September 9th. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He'd better start trying if he isn't already because he might be benched for Gaines come September 9th. 

And this is your responsibility coach?  I didn't realize that the Bills staff was on this Message Board.  I stand corrected.  Carry on!

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

And this is your responsibility coach?  I didn't realize that the Bills staff was on this Message Board.  I stand corrected.  Carry on!

:lol: It's not and if you were paying attention (of course you weren't) that is exactly what McDermott intimated in his post game presser yesterday when he said that Gaines and Davis are in a competition to start opposite White. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

His wheels are gone.   Was at the game yesterday and the Ross TD was right in front of us.   It was truly embarrassing coverage and it didn't get much better from there...