Difference again between Pats and Bills

The Pats are looking for WRs, so brought in veteran WR Eric Decker for a workout yesterday.

You would think that the Bills who did not even attempt to address perhaps the worst WR core in the league

during the off season,  would have tried this. The situation with the OL, with Wood & Incognito gone, and same old,

same old Mills and Miller who are nowhere near the top of the league, helps one understand why the Bills

are picked where they are for this year. Hard for any QB to have success when teams know the top talent

to stop is McCoy.

Not to pee on your pity parade, but the Pats* only brought in Eric Decker because Jordan Matthews, Kenny Britt, and Malcolm Mitchell are all hurt and they need bodies. Also, while Edelman is suspended and discluding Gronk (who's a tight end), New England has a worse WR corps than Buffalo.

But please continue.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 7

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

Not to pee on your pity parade, but the Pats* only brought in Eric Decker because Jordan Matthews, Kenny Britt, and Malcolm Mitchell are all hurt and they need bodies. Also, while Edelman is suspended and discluding Gronk (who's a tight end), New England has a worse WR corps than Buffalo.

But please continue.

same story every year going on over a dozen years

and then they easily win the division

11 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

The Pats are looking for WRs, so brought in veteran WR Eric Decker for a workout yesterday.

You would think that the Bills who did not even attempt to address perhaps the worst WR core in the league

during the off season,  would have tried this. The situation with the OL, with Wood & Incognito gone, and same old,

same old Mills and Miller who are nowhere near the top of the league, helps one understand why the Bills

are picked where they are for this year. Hard for any QB to have success when teams know the top talent

to stop is McCoy.

If you did some research on where teams were drafted on each of the NFL teams I think it might suprise you where they came from (Hint....they were not all expensive free agents and high round picks)

The bills have Kelvin Benjamin.......and Jeremy Kerley who are both solid NFL veteran guys.....they are trying to bring along some young guys and are waiting to see on Zay Jones....

Lets also keep in mind about our dead salary cap situation.....we are taking a bite this year and will have HUGE cap space and draft picks next year......

So.....relax sir

• Like (+1) 1

For someone so Hotblooded, this take is As Cold As Ice. You must have taken quite the Headknocker before posting this because it Feels Like The First Time you've ever thrown down a Low Down and Dirty hot take.  You think Decker is a quality receiver, but That Was Yesterday.  Carry on though, you Dirty White Boy, The Damage Is Done and somebody's bound to Break It Up.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Kelvin Benjamin was damaged goods from Carolina, and let us hope that he can still go after recent surgery.

Kerley has been there, done that and Zay Jones---please.

Kelvin Benjamin may always be remembered in Buffalo for the push off in the End Zone against Jacksonville.

• Haha (+1) 1

Decker likely indicated he’s only only interested in playing for certain teams at this point. One finally reciprocated. 

You have no idea if the Bills reached out to his agent this year. I believe they did last year though, and he never visited.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, transient said:

For someone so Hotblooded, this take is As Cold As Ice. You must have taken quite the Headknocker before posting this because it Feels Like The First Time you've ever thrown down a Low Down and Dirty hot take.  You think Decker is a quality receiver, but That Was Yesterday.  Carry on though, you Dirty White Boy, The Damage Is Done and somebody's bound to Break It Up.

Your Head Games gave me a case of Double Vision. ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foreigner said:

The point is ts not whether Decker is any good now, but the Pats have tried, just like they tried with

Hogan and Gilleslee recently. He did have talent at one time.

this thread has been taken away from you.  please stop posting in it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

9 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

The point is ts not whether Decker is any good now, but the Pats have tried, just like they tried with

Phillips, McCloud, and Foster have looked good. Maybe the Bills want to see what these young kids have to offer before overpaying for a declining vet. 

Also, it sounds like Mills and Miller are playing great in camp. I am more worried about Ducasse and Bodine/Groy.

Edited by billspro

43 minutes ago, Logic said:

But please continue.

This times 1000.  

But hey, its a name people recognize that someone else kicked the tires on...so by default means Bills did something wrong.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Logic said:

But please continue.

"Discluding" isn't a word, but I give you top marks for creativity.

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

Kelvin Benjamin was damaged goods from Carolina, and let us hope that he can still go after recent surgery.

Kerley has been there, done that and Zay Jones---please.

Kelvin Benjamin may always be remembered in Buffalo for the push off in the End Zone against Jacksonville.

But somehow you see washed up Decker, that no one wanted until a series of injuries in camp, is somehow the solution to your OVER exaggerated Bills WR group?  

LMAO

15 minutes ago, Foreigner said:

So did Andre Reed...guess Pats should call him too.

13 minutes ago, teef said:

this thread has been taken away from you.  please stop posting in it.

In my running for post of the year.  Well done sir, I literally laughed my ass off ??

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Decker likely indicated he’s only only interested in playing for certain teams at this point. One finally reciprocated. 

You have no idea if the Bills reached out to his agent this year. I believe they did last year though, and he never visited.

I should no longer be surprised at the idiotic posts regarding FA candidates the Bills did not sign or work out---but for some reason they continue to irk me. It's as if some people think all a team has to do is say "We want you" and then they have the player. FA is a TWO WAY STREET. A player actually has to be interested before he comes and works out, and/or signs. The Pats* simply have an advantage when it comes to signing veteran players.

With that said, different teams also have different needs.  Some can accommodate certain personalities, certain players with limited skill sets. etc.  Player A may be worth relative little to one team, but very valuable to another.

When it comes to an aging veteran, with diminished skill set. I'm guessing the Pats* are a far better choice for Decker than are the Bills. And I think his chance of making either team is rather slim, at this stage.

BTW, just read that the Pats* are cutting Matthews. 

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, transient said:

Don't be a Foreigner to this board. We need more music to calm the savage beasts.

1 hour ago, eball said:

Did you watch Decker last season?  I'm guessing not.  He stunk.  But rant away.

We seen too many times doesnt matter who the WR is on the pats as long as Marcia is throwing the ball they will become probowlers.