Go Get Dez?

ngbills

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....was never expecting to see this thread.......

This team obviously needs WR help. What else is out there...

Just now, ndirish1978 said:

Look, another duplicate post from a new poster! What a singular event!

Hilarious

Theres no way hes an average WR at best. He had a few good years but always suffered from dropped balls. Hes now a slow poor route runner who cant separate and still drops a lot of balls. No need for him, Bills already have KB/Jones who struggle at separation.

I'd be pretty shocked if he ended up in Buffalo. I just don't see it happening. 

I dont think we'd be very high on Dez's list (unless we offered a crazy overpayment, which I don't see happening) and I don't think Dez would be very high on McBeane's list. 

9 minutes ago, BrotherChazz said:

Look another obnoxious response by someone who keeps a thread alive for a cheap laugh.

19 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Hilarious

It's not hilarious and not looking for a laugh. These duplicate and triplicate threads are trashing this board. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

It's not hilarious and not looking for a laugh. These duplicate and triplicate threads are trashing this board. 

So are people being jerks. Can't we all just get along?

Damn this place needs some moderators!

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Not sure why Dez would want to come here

Exactly what I was thinking. I doubt he has any interest in coming to Buffalo. He will want to be with a top tier qb. Seattle, maybe Green Bay or NE. Vikings possibly the Raiders or SF too. If I was putting money down i’d bet he lands with Oakland or SF. 

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/272427/where-will-dez-bryant-land-teams-that-could-be-a-fit

Interest in Bryant can't be ruled out -- because the Bills have a need at wide receiver. They have invested resources in Zay Jones (drafted in the second round last year) and Kelvin Benjamin (acquired in a trade for third- and seventh-round picks last season), but the results left something to be desired. The Bills lost Deonte Thompson and Jordan Matthews in free agency, so they could use some veteran help. -- Mike Rodak

19 minutes ago, Derby Dan said:

Dez Bryant is done.  Another TO.  Zay Jones is going to have a breakout year and they are very high on Rod Streater.  We are planning to take a WR in the third round too.  Jerry wouldn't be getting rid of him if it wasnt spent   

I thin k he has 2 more good to better than good years left...If he signs with GB, that is. I have a feeling this is going to happen. With Rogers throwing to him instead of Dak, what a difference that would make. I think this signing would offset the route tree issue Dez has(not saying he's dumb). With Rogers' ability to scramble and throw on the run, Dez will flourish in GB, even with his undisciplined route running. 

• Like (+1) 1

Allen Robinson available

Football Gods: "There ya go Bills"

Bills: "Nah, thanks though"

Paul Richardson Available

Football Gods: "What about this guy?"

Bills: "No"

Football Gods: "I'll make the Packers release Jordy Nelson for you. How about it?"

Football Gods: "Cameron Meredith?"

Bills: "No, we're good"

Football Gods: "Just made Dez Bryant available for you. COME ON"

Bills: "No, leave us alone"

Edited by Buffalo03

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

Allen Robinson available

Football Gods: "There ya go Bills

Bills: "Nah, thanks though

Paul Richardson Available

Football Gods: "What about this guy?"

Bills: No

Football Gods: "I'll make the Packers release Jordy Nelson for you. How about it?"

Football Gods: "Cameron Meredith?"

Bills: "No, we're good"

Football Gods: "Just made Dez Bryant available for you. Come on"

Bills: "No, leave us alone"

Bills: Why does everyone think we need WR help? Dont they know how good Zay Jones and Kelvin Benjamin are? Who needs depth past those guys and even so we have Andre Holmes and Brandon Reilly. Just signed Kaelin Clay and Rod Steater. Tell me a better group of WR's in the arena league. Wait, what league is this again...

• Like (+1) 2