B Beane is a freaking witch and I want him to negotiate my life

And honestly, that's it.  That's all I have to say and it had to be said and I don't really care if there is another thread on this subject.

Truthfully, I feel like crawling out of my bedroom window and screaming it from my F'ing roof at the top of my lungs like Peter Finch in the movie Network, but my wife and daughter are trying to sleep.

Jeepers how good is this guy as a GM.  (Not a question)

Mods lock if you must, but I had to get it out.

Go Bills.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

And honestly, that's it.  That's all I have to say and it had to be said and I don't really care if there is another thread on this subject.

Truthfully, I feel like crawling out of my bedroom my window and screaming it from my F'ing roof at the top of my lungs like Peter Finch in the movie Network, but my wife and daughter are trying to sleep.

Go Bills.

Careful what you wish for? after all, it's just a business lol

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Ban this guy.  Beane didn’t even secure a top 5 pick. Everything he did so far is meaningless without engineering a top 5 pick

At the rate he's going, Beane will have gone back in time and secured the 1983 #1 overall pick used to take Elway!

Then just like Field of Dreams or something, the spirit of young Elway will find himself being drawn to OBD to sign a life-and-beyond contract with the Bills.

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Truthfully, I feel like crawling out of my bedroom window and screaming it from my F'ing roof at the top of my lungs like Peter Finch in the movie Network, but my wife and daughter are trying to sleep.

Go Bills.

Hold your horses B Beane mom ........ your son hasn't done squat   pickng up a PED injured linebacker , 2nd rate back up QB , keeping an old DT who went to 1 playoff game in 11 yrs here , adding a do nothing dt  from Carolina to go along with a broke down receiver/TE in kelvin Benjamin is hardly something to write about........maybe if he can turn a trade something equivalent to  kiko into shady McCoy then you might be on to something. until then keep your pom poms down      the Buffalo Jills might take offense..........................what a joke   2-16 here we come   

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, liverpoolkev said:

Hold your horses B Beane mom ........ your son hasn't done squat   pickng up a PED injured linebacker , 2nd rate back up QB , keeping an old DT who went to 1 playoff game in 11 yrs here , adding a do nothing dt  from Carolina to go along with a broke down receiver/TE in kelvin Benjamin is hardly something to write about........maybe if he can turn a trade something equivalent to  kiko into shady McCoy then you might be on to something. until then keep your pom poms down      the Buffalo Jills might take offense..........................what a joke   2-16 here we come   

Wow, Beane's going to be responsible for 2 extra games/losses?  He does suck.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

All this is fun and everything, but ultimately they have to win.

As we all know, winning the offseason doesn't mean much.

Making the playoffs in his first year with a team people thought was tanking is a good start

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Why do I feel like I have gone down this road many times over the past ~20 years. Lets wait and see before we crown him king. 

Have we? Last time I checked we never made the playoffs in a GMs first year when we alledgedly were tanking...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Go Bills.

I am incredibly pleased with Beane. A witch?   I might have used a different word, but I feel you.

Just don't call him the dreaded "Master Poker Player" that so many on here called Tom Donahoe during his reign with the Bills.

2 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

At the rate he's going, Beane will have gone back in time and secured the 1983 #1 overall pick used to take Elway!

Then just like Field of Dreams or something, the spirit of young Elway will find himself being drawn to OBD to sign a life-and-beyond contract with the Bills.

You do realize that going back in time simply creates a new timeline independent of the one you live in now? Don't you watch Rick & Morty?

• Like (+1) 3

I can't help but imagine Michael Scott posting this from your profile pic and optimism

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not wanting to diss on the Beaner's accomplishments this FA which have impressed me as others.  

But his grade with me is "incomplete" until we have an OL and some WR.

May one ask this of the Beanmeister before proclaiming his ascent to Organizational Godhead?

OL and WR are my biggest concerns, and I don't think think Beanemeister values WRs as much as he should. TBD: stop acting like QB is the only factor on offense.

3 hours ago, ngbills said:

Why do I feel like I have gone down this road many times over the past ~20 years. Lets wait and see before we crown him king. 

There was much similar reaction to Tim Murray during his early days as Sabres' GM.

He was widely applauded and met with much enthusiasm from the fan base for his brutally matter of fact directness, cold blooded demeanor, and willingness to be a wild gambler.  

That was before he was fired and everyone began to realize he set the franchise back 3-5 years, mind you.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BobChalmers said:

That would be very impressive, since Elway, you know, is still alive and running the Broncos. Would his spirit like split in half?

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not wanting to diss on the Beaner's accomplishments this FA which have impressed me as others.  

But his grade with me is "incomplete" until we have an OL and some WR.

May one ask this of the Beanmeister before proclaiming his ascent to Organizational Godhead?

I don't think there is any way we can plug all of the holes in one off season. It's going to take awhile, I think.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Go Bills.

One of my favorites threads and posts of the year!  LMAO amazing...

:beer:

Can we agree that Brandon Beane > Chuck Norris?

2 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I can't help but imagine Michael Scott posting this from your profile pic and optimism

OL and WR are my biggest concerns, and I don't think think Beanemeister values WRs as much as he should. TBD: stop acting like QB is the only factor on offense.

Why is that?  He traded Sammy, but he also traded for KB and picked up deonte Thompson mid season.  We haven’t gotten one yet this offseason but there’s plenty of time. I think we’ll resign Thompson and add another solid WR in the draft or FA. Next year will be the year to grab the WR when KB leaves.  He hasn’t even had a draft with us yet.  I hope the plan is to get our rookie qb some weapons to work with when he’s ready.

Edited by NewEra