B Beane is a freaking witch and I want him to negotiate my life

And honestly, that's it.  That's all I have to say and it had to be said and I don't really care if there is another thread on this subject.

Truthfully, I feel like crawling out of my bedroom window and screaming it from my F'ing roof at the top of my lungs like Peter Finch in the movie Network, but my wife and daughter are trying to sleep.

Jeepers how good is this guy as a GM.  (Not a question)

Mods lock if you must, but I had to get it out.

Go Bills.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Just now, dollars 2 donuts said:

And honestly, that's it.  That's all I have to say and it had to be said and I don't really care if there is another thread on this subject.

Truthfully, I feel like crawling out of my bedroom my window and screaming it from my F'ing roof at the top of my lungs like Peter Finch in the movie Network, but my wife and daughter are trying to sleep.

Jeepers how good is this guy as a GM.  (Not a question)

Mods lock if you must, but I had to get it out.

Go Bills.

Careful what you wish for? after all, it's just a business lol

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Ban this guy.  Beane didn’t even secure a top 5 pick. Everything he did so far is meaningless without engineering a top 5 pick

At the rate he's going, Beane will have gone back in time and secured the 1983 #1 overall pick used to take Elway!

Then just like Field of Dreams or something, the spirit of young Elway will find himself being drawn to OBD to sign a life-and-beyond contract with the Bills.

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Haha (+1) 2