Name your top six QB hierarchy

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Now that they are all legitimately in play, put them in order of preference...

Mine is:

1. Rosen

2. Darnold

3. Mayfield

4. Jackson

5. Allen

6. Rudolph

Rosen

Mayfield

Darnold

Jackson

Allen

Rudolph

On a side note it would be interesting to track this thread with a point system. 6 points for 1, 5 for 2, etc... We will be able to quantify TBD’s feelings

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Rosen

Mayfield

Darnold

Allen/Jackson

Rudolph

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Mine is:

1. Rosen

2. Darnold

3. Mayfield

4. Jackson

5. Allen

6. Rudolph

1. Mayfield

2. Rosen

3. Darnold

4. Jackson

5. Allen

6. Rudolph

Baker - Best QB prospect in draft, and Bills need his fire.

Rosen - Great prospect, but I worry about durability and Cutler like personality

Darnold - Loved him before the season, but bone head decisions and turnover issues have scared me a bit on him

Jackson - My top choice at 12 if we DONT trade up (as I expect Baker, Rosen and Darnold to be gone by 12)

Allen - Love the potential, but hate the lack of resume to get excited about

Mason - Meh...would not have hated him at 21, but would puke at 12 unless he was the only QB left (which wont happen).

Rosen is the most picturesque passer and is probably the most sophisticated reader of defenses. However, the qb that I find the most intriguing is Mayfield. He is the most accurate passer that I have seen in a long time. And he has a feisty personality that would fit in with the region. McBeane are maneuvering to get one of the top three qb prospects in this draft. Whichever one is selected will be a terrific selection. There is a secondary issue with all the front office's maneuvers. Would it be willing to make a deal with maybe a fourth, fifth or sixth slotted team to retain some picks? 

23 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Mine is:

1. Rosen

2. Darnold

3. Mayfield

4. Jackson

5. Allen

6. Rudolph

My 1st round QB pick in order of want.

1)Rosen

2)Darnold

3)Mayfield

4)Rudolph 

2nd round if that's what they do.

Allen-Jackson, don't want either would rather have White,Falk or Lauletta. Allen will be a bust and Jackson will be broken in half before his first contract is finished IMO.

Edited by xRUSHx

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Baker - Best QB prospect in draft, and Bills need his fire.

Rosen - Great prospect, but I worry about durability and Cutler like personality

Darnold - Loved him before the season, but bone head decisions and turnover issues have scared me a bit on him

Jackson - My top choice at 12 if we DONT trade up (as I expect Baker, Rosen and Darnold to be gone by 12)

Allen - Love the potential, but hate the lack of resume to get excited about

Mason - Meh...would not have hated him at 21, but would puke at 12 unless he was the only QB left (which wont happen).

Alphadawg, I'm with you and believe the Bills made this move to get in front of Arizona. Arizona has been mocked to take Jackson at 15.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Mine is:

1. Rosen

2. Darnold

3. Mayfield

4. Jackson

5. Allen

6. Rudolph

Same order, though I might even put Allen below Rudolph... actually, I think I'd rather trade picks for Foles than draft Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1

Rosen

Darnold

Mayfield

And I’m excited about any of these three, then...

Jackson

Rudolph

Allen

I know Allen has a huge upside, but I think his floor looks like EJ without the hard count. 

I’m just thrilled the guys we have wheeling and dealing in the FO are making this decision. In the past I felt this board had a 50/50 chance of beating the FO.  

1 minute ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Draft only or draft and vets?

Draft and vets it would be:

1) Luck

2) Brees

3) Mayfield

4) Cousins

5) Darnold

6) Rosen

Draft only it would be:

1) Mayfield

2) Darnold

3) Rosen

4) Jackson

5) Rudolph

6) Anyone but Allen

Why do you have Darnold over Rosen? Can you explain? Honest question

10 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

Why do you have Darnold over Rosen? Can you explain? Honest question

Rosen's injury history seriously concerns me, but most of all, I question his character, love for the game, and ability to be a leader of men.

I realize you might just be dismissive of those concerns, but I think those things really matter for QBs.  I won't hate us drafting him, but I'm going to be a little apprehensive.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Rosen is the most picturesque passer and is probably the most sophisticated reader of defenses. However, the qb that I find the most intriguing is Mayfield. He is the most accurate passer that I have seen in a long time. And he has a feisty personality that would fit in with the region. McBeane are maneuvering to get one of the top three qb prospects in this draft. Whichever one is selected will be a terrific selection. There is a secondary issue with all the front office's maneuvers. Would it be willing to make a deal with maybe a fourth, fifth or sixth slotted team to retain some picks? 

Gotta get Cousins to Denver or Jets and it really helps that.   Foles too?

They're closer than us to a trade back for the Giants or Colts.   My guess is Beane's relationship with Gettleman gets us the leg up on those two teams and puts us in the #2 spot where we get our guy.

Edited by Da webster guy

3 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Gotta get Cousins to Denver or Jets and it really helps that.   Foles too?

They're closer than us to a trade back for the Giants or Colts.   My guess is Beane's relationship with Gettleman gets us the leg up on those two teams and puts us in the #2 spot where we get our guy.

I'm not sure that the prior relationship is much of a factor. The issue is who is going to offer the most. A team can have a higher pick but if the lower team offers more good picks then that is the team that is going to be dealt with. With all the draft capital that the Bills have are in a position to make a deal not only with the Giants but also with the Colts. If the Bills covet Rosen then I think the Bills will deal with the Giants. On the other hand if the Bills would be satisfied with Darnold or Mayfield then the Colts might be the team we consummate a deal with. Without a doubt with the move up there are more options for us. 

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Rosen's injury history seriously concerns me, but most of all, I question his character, love for the game, and ability to be a leader of men.

I realize you might just be dismissive of those concerns, but I think those things really matter for QBs.  I won't hate us drafting him, but I'm going to be a little apprehensive.

They're all solid reasons. It's the time of year when people fall in love with "their guy" but everyone can have their opinion.

I have Rosen as my 3rd QB. I've seen him his whole UCLA career. Same with Darnold. And I much prefer Darnold.This is even without knowing anything about these supposed issues teams have with Rosen's personality.