NFL Turning Point. The moment the drought ended

Protocal69

27 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

All the feels all over again. The look on Kyle Williams face when they scored the TD just says it all. It just feels like a Cinderella story 

The look on his face may have made me cry for the 25th time since Sunday.  I had the same look while watching 

• Like (+1) 1

That was great! Thanks for sharing.

The Bills video that started playing right after was good too. 

I cant get enough of this team and how close they seem. They are truly a team.

I just hope, since they are all so close, that they can persuade Kyle to come back for one more year... 

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

I just hope, since they are all so close, that they can persuade Kyle to come back for one more year...

McD should promise him a few snaps at FB throughout the year.

8 hours ago, Protocal69 said:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-turning-point/0ap3000000902518/The-moment-the-drought-ended-in-Buffalo-NFL-Turning-Point

MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent recap Sunday Bengals game that ended the drought

I really think something special is going to happen for the BILLS in these playoffs

I knew someone would post this once I mentioned it.   

Good on you 

I was watching it then said crap I need to record this ....  

Very beautiful and emotional.   the tears were there on many a Bills players faces.  

This team loves their coach and will not quit. 

Championship Caliber!!! 

The last time the Bills were in the playoffs...

I choked up watching the Bills tearing up in the locker room

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Best part of that video for me is watching Kyle Williams eyes when Boyd breaks the tackle and starts running to the endzone

:cry:

Exactly.  The amount of emotion on his face in those few seconds was priceless.

• Like (+1) 1

No matter how many times I see it, that locker room clip just causes me to go .... wow.  Just awesome, awesome.  Go Bills!

15 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Anyone else think Kyle Williams will be a legendary player like Kelly, Reed, Thomas, Smith etc..?

I can see myself 10 years from now proudly wearing a Williams jersey like many people today wear a Kelly or Reed or Thomas or Smith jersey

Yeah and go read Badol’s inane thread about him.  The love shown by his teammates speaks volumes.  

I had forgotten about the negated interception.  It's been so long since the breaks came our way that it's tough to process more than one at a time!

My favorite memory as a Bills fan is still being in Rich Stadium for the 51-3 blowout of the Raiders in the 1991 AFC championship, but this is quickly creeping up the list.

Edited by Bills Fan in MD

This was really cool.  Thanks for sharing.

Just watching Kyle Williams reaction during the moment...  I had tears...  again.

What was most amazing to me, most of the players have not been part of the drought...  but they are all just so excited to be in the playoffs - as much as anyone in Buffalo who has endured the drought.

Regardless of the outcome, the drought is over, and this was special.

53 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Is it “Billsy” that the play that ended the drought was not even made by the Bills, and wasn’t in a game the Bills played in?

Or the fact that if we'd beaten the Bengals earlier in the season - it wouldn't have mattered?  :)

1 hour ago, Bills Fan in MD said:

I had forgotten about the negated interception.  It's been so long since the breaks came our way that it's tough to process more than one at a time!

My favorite memory as a Bills fan is still being in Rich Stadium for the 51-3 blowout of the Raiders in the 1991 AFC championship, but this is quickly creeping up the list.

While I've never been to a bills game (other than a pre-season game) in Buffalo...  my favorite memory was turning off the TV during the comeback right after the pick 6 after halftime.  Then 2 minutes later turning the game back on, because I had a feeling.  My wife bought me the DVD of the comeback game a few Christmases ago.  I love watching that game.

As you said, this moment trumps that.  And the fact I got to witness at least the Bengals game live this far away, made it special.  Like many people.  I was stoked when the TD happened.  But tempered that by the fact there was still plenty of time on the clock.  And - like others posted here, forgot the negated INT due to the hold (which was obvious).