Ravens Board Game Day Thread When Bengals Scored

Rico

The Raven fans are blaming the defensive coordinator for that TD pass!? GTFO of here and give me a break.

THE PLAYERS in the Raven's secondary are wholly and totally responsible for s**tty coverage on the play.

As I've said many times, most NFL players are not that smart. The latter was on full display (by the Raven's defense) on that TD pass.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Albwan said:

funny i take no pleasure from their pain. been living it for

17 years now.

Yep. Me either. They've won a superbowl somewhat recently, and been in the playoffs alot more than we have, but I know exactly how that fan base feels today. 

2 minutes ago, John in Jax said:

The Raven fans are blaming the defensive coordinator for that TD pass!? GTFO of here and give me a break.

THE PLAYERS in the Raven's secondary are wholly and totally responsible for s**tty coverage on the play.

As I've said many times, most NFL players are not that smart. The latter was on full display (by the Raven's defense) on that TD pass.

I read a tweet somewhere that said they played man coverage for that whole drive until the TD play when they switched to zone and botched the coverage. That would be a combination of DC playcalling and players not doing their jobs to me.

I was fully expecting him to get tackled short of the endzone just to put us through the wringer.

Desert Raven is online nowRegular 1st Stringerreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png

Re: Game Thread Bengals @ Ravens 12/31 Reg Season Finale

Pretenders the entire time. Enjoy the playoffs, Buffalo.
partlycloudy is offline. Probably at the fridge getting a beer.Pro Bowl Posterreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

Buffalo finally goes to the playoffs, good for them.
Ravenswintitle is offline. Probably at the fridge getting a beer.Legendary RSR Posterreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

Blog Entries

Those two PI calls killed them. This is an average team 

Congrats Buffalo

I cant believe how any Ravens fan could be that pissed...there was no reason they should have even been in the game let alone leading...

Cincy goes up 17-3 with 23 seconds left and instead of kicking to the end zone or squib kicking they kick short and the guy returns it 87 yards to the Cincy 6 and they score a TD right before half. 

17-10 at the half despite Baltimore being outgained 268-61 in yardage.

Then in second half on 4th and 3, Collins is blown up in the backfield, he stops, turns around Bengals have no contain on the backside and he reverses field and scores a 17 yard TD...

Toss in the usual assortment of idiotic personal fouls on the Bengals that gave the Ravens a bunch of free yardage and first downs and the Ravens only had the Bengals to thank for doing dumb things in a game they were mostly dominated in.

Not to mention nobody was crying when Flacco did it to the Broncos in the year they went to the Super Bowl and won against the 49ers...

Edited by matter2003
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I cant believe how any Ravens fan could be that pissed...there was no reason they should have even been in the game let alone leading...

Cincy goes up 17-3 with 23 seconds left and instead of kicking to the end zone or squib kicking they kick short and the guy returns it 87 yards to the Cincy 6 and they score a TD right before half. 

17-10 at the half despite Baltimore being outgained 268-61 in yardage.

Then in second half on 4th and 3, Collins is blown up in the backfield, he stops, turns around Bengals have no contain on the backside and he reverses field and scores a 17 yard TD...

Toss in the usual assortment of idiotic personal fouls on the Bengals that gave the Ravens a bunch of free yardage and first downs and the Ravens only had the Bengals to thank for doing dumb things in a game they were mostly dominated in.

Not to mention nobody was crying when Flacco did it to the Broncos in the year they went to the Super Bowl and won against the 49ers...

Anything goes in a game day thread.