Locker Video - Kyle, McGod, Pegula

Virgil

Didn’t see if this one was shared, but by far the best.  McGod has to walk away, Kyle just cries, and Terry is ecstatic. 

I love that McGod has only been here a year and he totally gets it. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

When I click on the link it states "The media could not be played"  What am I doing wrong?   Noticed this on a bunch of Twitter links, same thing happens to me.

Open the link in a new tab.

Amazing vid, thanks!

Happy for Pegula too. His first taste of success. So glad he saved us from the other buyers.

Pegulaville in the playoffs!

You said it, DPG, it will never get old. This was an "always remember where you were" type of moment.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

Didn’t see if this one was shared, but by far the best.  McGod has to walk away, Kyle just cries, and Terry is ecstatic. 

Great stuff.  Loved that coach bowed for a prayer of thanksgiving.  Part of the process is faithfulness.  Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Virgil said:

I like you Virgil but let's not call him mcgod. Being a Christian i know McDermott wouldn't approve either.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Great stuff.  Loved that coach bowed for a prayer of thanksgiving.  Part of the process is faithfulness.  Go Bills!!!

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I like you Virgil but let's not call him mcgod. Being a Christian i know McDermott wouldn't approve either.

insert huge eye roll gif here

Edited by Domdab99