Bills at Patriots* - 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

No that would be Taylor. 

The offense is on pace for around 400 yards of offense today on the road. Taylor didn't turn it over and had a TD dropped. Was he great? Obviously not, but he was good enough for where the position is at in this league. Watch other games. 

He's thrown the ball downfield today. Thrown to receivers (over 150 to WRs). Has more yards passing on the day than Brady.

The offense sucked in the red zone today, and the refs were a joke. This wasn't a terrible performance by any standard on offense or defense. 

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Time to go low on Gronk? He needs to get hurt for what he did.

We would never. This team has given up. They are playing gutless football.  No one is playing like they want to win. No hits. No tackling.  Can barely even sniff the QB. 

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Why don't you get it that IT'S NOT DENNISON THAT CAUSES THESE CRAP PLAYS?!

We are playing with a handicapped playbook BECAUSE OF THE QB.

We are calling plays the way we do BECAUSE THE QB CAN'T EXECUTE.

We have YEARS of watching the same types of playcalling through several coordinators BECAUSE WE'VE HAD THE SAME QB.

Calling plays with someone who can't execute behind center LIMITS YOU.

Whoa, so Dennison is forced to make these calls because of TT?!? Hahahahahaha.

There is seriously no point in even discussing anything with you.

• Like (+1) 1

And you can tell the people who understand football from the ones that don't.

The people that point to one play or one call & act as if that was the entire 60 mins of football.

Yeah, 2nd & 25 backed up at our own goal line is what this game was. Please tell me, how many drives from within our own 20 have we driven the length of the field for a TD this year?

None. Tyrod can not play from behind. Notice how we were 2nd & 25? Notice how we were 2nd & goal from the 20+? First down plays where our QB runs around like an idiot, losing us huge yardage, aren't the coach, they're the QB.

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Why were we 2nd & 25? What was our field position? Oh yeah....I remember, backed up at our own goal line.

Shady can't play every down. Cadet was injured. 

You were saying?

Traded Gills with no #2 in place...McD brilliance.

Edited by 87168

Just now, JoPar_v2 said:

They played mentally strong for a solid 3 quarters after getting jobbed left and right. It’s a start.

They did, but it’s just another big loss to the Pats. We always seem to hang around for a while before being blown out. McD’s forth quarter field goal is what’s going to leave a bad taste in my mouth. 

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Dennison has called a below average game this week. The Quarterback play has defintiely been worse. His situational awareness has been worse than dreadful. 

I disagree. Just look at the numbers Tyrod/offence the past two years till this year.

29th ranked offence this year compared to I believe 11th last year 

• Like (+1) 1