This game WILL force ppl to see the truth

Everyone talking about the oldest mckelvin bust draft picks Aaron Maybin bust draft picks the new oline zone system ,who the Right Guard is going to be and look our new shiny safety like a hyde blah blah blahhhh, are going to realize with stunning devastating Salient reality, 

if you don't have a real top quarterback everything else doesn't matter it's all just irrelevant bull **** noise...

Edited by westerndecline
  • Like (+1) 3

My dogs breath smells like dog food.

33 minutes ago, westerndecline said:

Everyone talking about the oldest mckelvin bust draft picks Aaron Maybin bust draft picks the new oline zone system ,who the Right Guard is going to be and look our new shiny safety like a hyde blah blah blahhhh, are going to realize with stunning devastating Salient reality, 

if you don't have a real top quarterback everything else doesn't matter it's all just irrelevant bull **** noise...

Oh, I see what you did. You saved all your periods for the last sentence. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 12

I had an idea of the truth after the Carolina Panthers game. I had a bad feeling about the offensive side. They had a potential to not be productive even when turnovers rained the offence would not feast.

I knew the truth after the Jets game. That it was gonna be a struggle and a miracle to make it to the playoffs. 

The Miami game didn't change my perception. Good first half but right back into the shell as the game was in danger of slipping away. 

The truth is the offense was not very good this year and the team would have to depend on the defense and Shady. Hopefully the offensive woes get addressed next year. 

Even with all that they still have a slim chance to blow it so we will see if they can limp into the playoffs on a prayer.

It's ok to keep that hope. It's a big part of being a fan. Yea the Patriots will most likely demolish the Bills like usual but I don't wanna throw that in the face of other fans. Sometimes you just have to understand that people come to truth in different ways and at different times.

At the end of the day I put all the blame on the offence except for Shady. I can't expect him to run past an entire defense fully focused on him. 

If the bills go defense in early draft rounds I'll know the truth about next year early. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 3

All I know is our rookie coach got us 8 plus wins in a year which fans and pundits thought would be a 4 win max season. Even the most seasoned vet QB outside of Brady and Brees and Rodgers would have a hard time getting this offense to 8 wins and last I checked they weren't available. The defense as of late hasn't done this team any favors either.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Except if you are Jacksonville or Minnesota right?

• Like (+1) 2

Last time i checked the game has't been played  yet. While you may be correct in your assumption that we will lose Sunday, I'm not sure who died and anointed you the prognosticator of prognosticators but I prefer to have them play the game before its decided who will win. I seem to remember a game the Bills played against NE that everyone said they would get decimated and ended up winning 30 - 0, so do the Bills a favor and LET THEM PLAY THE GAME to decide who will win.

26 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Except if you are Jacksonville or Minnesota right?

Taylor 2300 yards 14 tds 

Keenum 3200 yards 20 tds 

Bortles  3100 yards 19 tds 

i dont get it 

op is right.    Taylor will look like a hs qb vs the pats again.    

Edited by Air it out Fitzy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Taylor 2300 yards 14 tds 

Keenum 3200 yards 20 tds 

i dont get it 

probably, but they've won this year when TT looked like a hs qb, so maybe that's not the only predictor.   turnovers, injuries matter, lets see how the thing plays out on the field .  they won in Cinci last year when AJ Green went out on the first play.    we'll see

Edited by 8-8 Forever?

10 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Taylor 2300 yards 14 tds 

Keenum 3200 yards 20 tds 

i dont get it 

He said "real top quarterback" which neither of them are.

I'm not trying to say Taylor is great. I'm merely pointing out they aren't top quarterbacks.

Yards is directly related to the number of attempted passes. The only team averaging fewer passes per game than the Bills are the Bears and its a 0.1 attempt per game less

• Like (+1) 2

Don't pick on our safety "like a hyde". He made the Pro Bowl. Now go with your mom to the mall and ask Santa for a nice shiny red truck.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, westerndecline said:

5am and you’re already drunk. 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Taylor 2300 yards 14 tds 

Keenum 3200 yards 20 tds 

i dont get it 

He only has 2300 yard this late in the season? Damn!! That has be one of the lowest for a starter.

Actually I take back what I said in my earlier post...Bills are now in last place in pass attempts per game at 29.4, Chicago is now slightly ahead of them at 29.5.

So yes, it makes complete sense we would have such low passing yard totals.

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

All I know is our rookie coach got us 8 plus wins in a year which fans and pundits thought would be a 4 win max season. Even the most seasoned vet QB outside of Brady and Brees and Rodgers would have a hard time getting this offense to 8 wins and last I checked they weren't available. The defense as of late hasn't done this team any favors either.

Hey 81 Bro:  TT's inaccurate throws have to account for 1-2 wins and getting into the playoffs easily.  He can only take credit for a couple of wins this season.  I think that NP would give us a better chance against the Pats.  My list of QBs who I'd rather have include:  Rivers, Carr, Goss, Wentz, Newton, Ryan, Smith, Manning, Rodgers, Cousins, Luck, Stafford, Goff, Ben, Mariota, Winston, and Wilson.  There are at least 19 who would've gotten us to playoffs.  I will become a TT billiever if he gets us a win against Pats, but we know that's not happening unless there's a ton of snow and ice.  Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 1

The cheaters* already have too much film on taylor's style of play. Tyrod has to evolve right from the get go and take chances throwing downfield. Then the D needs to be in marsha's grill all day long. I have little faith either of these things happen, but if they do the Bills walk out of patsieland with the biggest win of the century and well on their way to relevancy. 

So, this is basically ANOTHER Tyrod sucks thread....awesome, just what I wanted for Christmas.

To be clear, I don’t like Tyrod as a QB, but this has been debated and discussed ad nauseum and to the point it is just....dead.

Regarding QB: we’re on to 2018.

5 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

So, this is basically ANOTHER Tyrod sucks thread....awesome, just what I wanted for Christmas.

To be clear, I don’t like Tyrod as a QB, but this has been debated and discussed ad nauseum and to the point it is just....dead.

Regarding QB: we’re on to 2018.

But what if TT gets us a win in NE??  BTW, I don't think your post puts an end to the discussion ad nauseum.  The dead horse will continue to get beat up.

This team is neither incredible or terrible.  Bills have been the whipping boy of the Patsy's for 11 years.  I know the Pats will probably win, but I'll watch and think the team has a chance, because its true, on any given Sunday one team can beat another.  The trust is hope dies last.

I get dumber every time that I open a new thread. It’s a great take though as there has been a lot of talk recently about the Leodis McKevin pick. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Jay Cutler just beat them...

Cutler threw for more yards then Brady, when is the last time Tyrod did such a thing?

The New England Patriots earned their AFC East champions hats and T-shirts Sunday by knocking off the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Now, they have their sights set on higher goals: a first-round bye and home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2017/12/how-patriots-can-clinch-home-field-advantage-in-playoffs-this-weekend/

Edited by xRUSHx

You better get a lawyer because real Bills fans are Going to sue your ass for not liking Tyrod.