This game WILL force ppl to see the truth

7 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Cutler threw for more yards then Brady, when is the last time Tyrod did such a thing?

Taylor will not win this game, they are going to focus on Shady and force Taylor to make throws into tight windows, which he won't. 

Taylor starting this game seals our fate, they needed Peterman to start this on with Taylor coming in for a few wildcat formations.

If McD brings Peterman into the game after we are down by 14 he needs to be mushroom stamped. 

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, is this your way of arguing “Cutler is a real QB?!?” Please tell me that it is. We saw what a “real QB he was” a week ago. Passing Yards!!!!!!

We would have a better shot beating the fins with cutler. 

Agree ?  

Last 2 games for Tyrod vs Pats = lifted for EJ, and a 60 yard debacle ????

Edited by Air it out Fitzy

21 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, is this your way of arguing “Cutler is a real QB?!?” Please tell me that it is. We saw what a “real QB he was” a week ago. Passing Yards!!!!!!

I do NOT think Cutler is all that, can not stand the guy but he played a very good game against Brady. When on Cutler could be a real QB but when off can be EJ. We will see Cutler and Tyrod again to finish the season.

Tyrod got 64 yards against NE in the last game, let's hope Tyrod doesn't have another game like that. Got to admit that is really pathetic, it is EJ pathetic.

Edited by xRUSHx

5 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I do NOT think Cutler is all that, can not stand the guy but he played a very good game against Brady. We will see Cutler and Tyrod again to finish the season.

Tyrod got 64 yards against NE in the last game, let's hope Tyrod doesn't have another game like that. Got to admit that is really pathetic, it is EJ pathetic.

Kind of pointless if you play well against a great team and win, then stink it up to mediocre/average teams and lose. Like he did against Tampa, Bills, and Jets at the top of my head .

That^ pretty much sums up Cutlers mediocre last 6 years

8 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I do NOT think Cutler is all that, can not stand the guy but he played a very good game against Brady. When on Cutler could be a real QB but when off can be EJ. We will see Cutler and Tyrod again to finish the season.

I'm thinking this game will be more like the atlanta game. just a gut feeling

24 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

We would have a better shot beating the fins with cutler. 

Agree ?  

Last 2 games for Tyrod vs Pats = lifted for EJ, and a 60 yard debacle ????

No, Cutler stinks

Miami has given NE a hard time for years because they do the one thing that you need to do to beat Brady, rush up the middle. They push the pocket in his face like the Giants used to. We sit back and wait for him to find Gronk.

12 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I'm thinking this game will be more like the atlanta game. just a gut feeling

Yeah man we will see, sadly I think this game will be a lot like the NE game here. Tyrod shut down and Brady doing enough to get the win. Got to hope, Go Bills

Edited by xRUSHx

25 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, Cutler stinks

Miami has given NE a hard time for years because they do the one thing that you need to do to beat Brady, rush up the middle. They push the pocket in his face like the Giants used to. We sit back and wait for him to find Gronk.

Cutler threw for 263 yards and 3 tds. 

Taylor got benched for EJ, and then passed for 60 yards and got hurt.  

Cutler would be a better option than Taylor vs the pats.  

27 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Cutler threw for 263 yards and 3 tds. 

Taylor got benched for EJ, and then passed for 60 yards and got hurt.  

Cutler would be a better option than Taylor vs the pats.  

Cutler stinks and played a Gronk-less Pats. He turned around the next week and got COMPLETELY outplayed by Taylor if you want to go that route. No one in the NFL would rather have Cutler than Taylor.

The Dolphins give the Pats a hard time because of the pressure that they generate. It’s not complicated. That’s not a strength of this Bills team. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Cutler stinks and played a Gronk-less Pats. He turned around the next week and got COMPLETELY outplayed by Taylor if you want to go that route.

The Dolphins give the Pats a hard time because of the pressure that they generate. It’s not complicated. That’s not a strength of this Bills team. 

263 yards and 3 tds for Cutler. 

3 more than Taylor in last 2 games vs pats ???

4 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

263 yards and 3 tds for Cutler. 

3 more than Taylor in last 2 games vs pats ???

...and last week head-to-head

Cutler - 28-49, 274 yards, 0 TDs, 3 INTs, 25.1 QBR, 47.5 rating 

Taylor - 16-29, 224 yards, 1 TD (and another on the ground), 0 INTs, 89.9 QBR, 94.6 rating

Merry Christmas!! :P

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 1

Do I expect Buffalo to win? I do not.  Im also not going to discount them until the game is over.  If Taylor doesn't throw that terrible pick the first time they are in that game to the end.  If the Dolphins can smoke them I am not discounting Buffalo chances to pull the upset.  They are not the same team as in years past.  The defense is not that good and the offense is not explosive.  A few plays on the defense and Taylor gets into a rythem Buffalo has a 50/50 chance.