This game WILL force ppl to see the truth

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you're trying to say that Tyrod Taylor is not a better QB than Tom Brady? I'm sorry, I don't know how you could have possibly come to that conclusion all on your own?

6 hours ago, westerndecline said:

Edited by Jack Handey

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

People are making threads about any tiny little thought that jumps into their heads. It is getting pretty annoying.

You think people DON'T realize you need a QB to succeed?

Actually, we have A qb and A qb can win games. What we need is THE qb, because THE qb wins championships.

4 hours ago, Ga boy said:

But what if TT gets us a win in NE??  BTW, I don't think your post puts an end to the discussion ad nauseum.  The dead horse will continue to get beat up.

It will be because of the defense, oline play, shady, etc. Not Taylor though.  He's just back there.

3 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I still think there' s a very good chance a QB switch is made at halftime and we see NP if the game is close and TT plays his usual type of game.

It would also be justification for McD to make the permanent switch to NP and start him next week in Miami (and the playoffs if we somehow make it).

I think Peterman can be the guy with it bit more grooming. That said, if the game is close, there is no way McD is pulling TT at half time. 

10 minutes ago, BigPappy said:

I think Peterman can be the guy with it bit more grooming. That said, if the game is close, there is no way McD is pulling TT at half time. 

Probably not, but if TT only has something like 60 yards passing and a turnover at halftime it would have to be awfully tempting if I'm McD, if anything because the Pats haven't prepared for NP to play against them.

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I still think there' s a very good chance a QB switch is made at halftime and we see NP if the game is close and TT plays his usual type of game.

It would also be justification for McD to make the permanent switch to NP and start him next week in Miami (and the playoffs if we somehow make it).

If the game is close we are going to bench Tyrod for Peterman? Pass the eggnog over this way!

What do we have to lose this weekend. Tell Tyrod to let it rip and run like a maniac all over them. Get creative be spontaneous with the play calling. Our offense only has Shady right now making plays mostly because we don't get the wide receivers involved. Maybe Tyrod can draw up some of that QB he had near the end of the year last year. I know this is wishful thinking but, now is the time to let it all hang out and make that final push. I know the Patriots wouldn't be expecting a creatively called offensive game plan utilizing Tyrod's legs. 

Have you ever opened a thread, only to find the post was completely full of unreadable/jumbled nonsense...

But then you kept reading anyway, just because you were curious if anyone else had any idea what the poster was talking about.

3 pages later, I'm still clueless.  McKelvin, Maybin, Salient... what???

On 12/22/2017 at 2:15 AM, westerndecline said:

Everyone talking about the oldest mckelvin bust draft picks Aaron Maybin bust draft picks the new oline zone system ,who the Right Guard is going to be and look our new shiny safety like a hyde blah blah blahhhh, are going to realize with stunning devastating Salient reality, 

if you don't have a real top quarterback everything else doesn't matter it's all just irrelevant bull **** noise...

???

Was this English? I mean, I recognize most of the words, but I have no idea what any of it means

On 12/22/2017 at 4:31 AM, matter2003 said:

Except if you are Jacksonville or Minnesota right?

Shhhhh...dont start making sense to all these irrational people who think everything including Global Warning is because of TT.  Their heads might explode.  

Did TT make some mistakes today, yup.  Did he do some good things too, yup.  Did Dennison have a worse day than TT...yup.  That doesn't excuse the miscues by TT like a couple bad sacks, but TT is not the sole reason we lost this game.  

Clay dropping a perfect TD pass, followed by Refs stealing a follow up TD didn't help.  A rare missed FG didn't help.  TERRRRRRIBLE Play calling in key parts of the game didn't help.  Ref calling total BS penalties didn't help.  Refs NOT calling CLEAR penalties didn't help.  The LB's unable to cover or tackle properly didn't help.  A TD catch by Gronk that only a couple people in the NFL can make didn't help.  Shady missing holes on the outside didn't help.  Tolbert, DiMarco, and Cadet on the field too much didn't help.  KB being hobbled didn't help.  Playing the #1 seed in the NFL with three of the GOATS (BB, Brady, & Gronk) at respective positions on the other team didn't help.  BB doing what he does best and making masterful 2nd half adjustments while our staff failed to do so didn't help.  Our weak OL didn't help.  The complete lack of pass rush on Brady didn't help.  The worst KR in the NFL in Tate didn't help.  

Yet some all over this board putting 100% of the blame on the QB position, which isn't remotely close to the truth.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

9 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Shhhhh...dont start making sense to all these irrational people who think everything including Global Warning is because of TT.  Their heads might explode.  

Did TT make some mistakes today, yup.  Did he do some good things too, yup.  Did Dennison have a worse day than TT...yup.  That doesn't excuse the miscues by TT like a couple bad sacks, but TT is not the sole reason we lost this game.  

Clay dropping a perfect TD pass, followed by Refs stealing a follow up TD didn't help.  A rare missed FG didn't help.  TERRRRRRIBLE Play calling in key parts of the game didn't help.  Ref calling total BS penalties didn't help.  Refs NOT calling CLEAR penalties didn't help.  The LB's unable to cover or tackle properly didn't help.  A TD catch by Gronk that only a couple people in the NFL can make didn't help.  Shady missing holes on the outside didn't help.  Tolbert, DiMarco, and Cadet on the field too much didn't help.  KB being hobbled didn't help.  Playing the #1 seed in the NFL with three of the GOATS (BB, Brady, & Gronk) at respective positions on the other team didn't help.  BB doing what he does best and making masterful 2nd half adjustments while our staff failed to do so didn't help.  Our weak OL didn't help.  The complete lack of pass rush on Brady didn't help.  The worst KR in the NFL in Tate didn't help.  

Yet some all over this board putting 100% of the blame on the QB position, which isn't remotely close to the truth.  

Dont forget Bortles and Keenum are better