Colts at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Holy crap!  Since I live in FL my middle son just called me and said " dad, you grew up in that.  Yes son, so be happy I moved to FL". He thought it was insane.  He said, I've never seen a game like this one.  Welcome to Buffalo in December.  Should be interesting as you know both teams are just going to put 8 men in the box the whole game.  

Screams of the Cleveland game a decade ago.  Wasn't that one 6-3 with a loss?  Would be funny if it finished 0-0 probably for the first time in NFL history.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

This is great to watch.  I don't even care who wins.  Watching them play football in that kind of weather is awesome.  Reminds me of playing football in the backyard in a foot of snow when I was a kid.

People dont pays hundreds of dollars for tickets to watch backyard football.  Build a dome or risk losing the team

I can’t belive how many are on here complaining about the stadium and the weather. Cause there’s zero chance this happens in Chicago, or Green Bay, or Minnesota, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, New England, guess all those guys need domes too right? This IS football. This IS what’s supposed to be home field advantage for those warm weather teams. 

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

Holy crap!  Since I live in FL my middle son just called me and said " dad, you grew up in that.  Yes son, so be happy I moved to FL". He thought it was insane.  He said, I've never seen a game like this one.  Welcome to Buffalo in December.  Should be interesting as you know both teams are just going to put 8 men in the box the whole game.  

Screams of the Cleveland game a decade ago.  Wasn't that one 6-3 with a loss?  Would be funny if it finished 0-0 probably for the first time in NFL history.

8-0.  Cleveland had 2 fg's and a safety from a bad snap on the punt.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

The 3rd and 6 was a joke since Shady gained like 8 yards on the previous 2 carries.  Spotters gotta earn their money today.  Glad Shady figured out he can't dipsy doo out there.  It's one cut, hit the hole, and go.

good point, I was just going off what CBS said the down-and-distance was