Belichik talking up Taylor and the Bills

Today at the Pats press conference there was vintage Hoodie propping the opposition up and throwing random credit at the Bills including:

- Taylor being tough to be prepare for because he don't turn the ball over and leads the league in rushing for QB's

- Bills defense hides their coverages well.

- McD has done a great job this year

- They are a tough team to face, can't take a division opponent lightly on the road.

Here is the link if anybody is interested:

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/press-conference

Edit, here's also an articles summarizing BB's praise for McD and the Bills:

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/11/what_patriots_bills_belichick_had_to_say_about_sean_mcdermotts_buffalo_bills.html

Edited by SaviorPeterman

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

The Hood is just sweet talking and buttering up McD before he violently throws one into him.

And will troll us especially hard with a game plan designed around Touchdown Mike on Offense and Eric Lee to start on D, with some stunts designed to get him free.

13 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

He talks up teams and players every week..it' s the calm before the storm hits approach.

I know that's why I posted it, and he has a habit of talking up the opponents worst players and coaches. I remember when he said classic stuff like he respects Dick Jaraun the most of all coaches in the NFL and Ryan Denney is dominant player on the dline. I fact I think this was before they trashed the Bills 52-17 on Sunday night football in 2007.

This week it's TT and he cited the low turnover rate and rushing ability which we all know is misleading anyway and funny Hoodie specifically mentioned it since that's what all the TT defenders keep citing as well.

Here's some more good Hoodie quotes from today:

"This is really a Buffalo team that is playing well," Belichick said. "They're good in all three phases of the game. Coach McDermott has done a great job with that program. They're tough. They take the ball away. They have a good running game. Tough quarterback. Good skill players. Good in the kicking game. They're really a solid football team." 

Edited by SaviorPeterman

1 hour ago, ndirish1978 said:

I'd trade all the draft picks to get BB as our coach. 

There was a time I might have said this but not now.  I think he was lucky to stumble on to a once in a generation QB in a QB driven league.  Without Brady BB might just be another pedestrian coach.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

There was a time I might have said this but not now.  I think he was lucky to stumble on to a once in a generation QB in a QB driven league.  Without Brady BB might just be another pedestrian coach.  

Pedestrian? Hmm maybe... but wouldn't all the great coaches be without their star power QB? They seem to go hand in hand. (All the way back to Lombardi himself)

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

Pedestrian? Hmm maybe... but wouldn't all the great coaches be without their star power QB? They seem to go hand in hand. (All the way back to Lombardi himself)

Can’t be proven because it is what it is.  However, you do have to admit that given Brady was Not expected to be anything like what he has turned out to be, BB has had a good dose of luck on his side.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBill said:

Can’t be proven because it is what it is.  However, you do have to admit that given Brady was Not expected to be anything like what he has turned out to be, BB has had a good dose of luck on his side.  

ABSOLUTELY!! he did have some success with Cassell but I still think with. Ready they go undefeated again that year also. (Team was stacked everywhere BUT QB when Brady went down)

Bellichick always lays on the praising BS thick during the week before a game. Then he proceeds to exploit and destroy all those players that he mentioned were so great during the week before.  Exposing himself as being disingenuous. He will talk about how much he respects the coach of the opposing team then rub the loss in his face. He did that to Dick Jauron (who he supposedly liked) during the Sunday night pummeling  (56-10) loss, constantly going for 2 and running up the score.  I've never seen a more obvious attempt at humiliating a team and coach ever!!

27 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I know that's why I posted it, and he has a habit of talking up the opponents worst players and coaches. I remember when he said classic stuff like he respects Dick Jaraun the most of all coaches in the NFL and Ryan Denney is dominant player on the dline. I fact I think this was before they trashed the Bills 52-17 on Sunday night football in 2007.

This week it's TT and he cited the low turnover rate and rushing ability which we all know is misleading anyway and funny Hoodie specifically mentioned it since that's what all the TT defenders keep citing as well.

Here's some more good Hoodie quotes from today:

Please explain how the low turnover rate and Taylor's rushing ability are "misleading". 

Edited by Theshallowcross

2 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Today at the Pats press conference there was vintage Hoodie propping the opposition up and throwing random credit at the Bills including:

- Taylor being tough to be prepare for because he don't turn the ball over and leads the league in rushing for QB's

- They are a tough team to face, can't take a division opponent lightly on the road.

Here is the link if anybody is interested:

http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/press-conference

Edit, here's also an articles summarizing BB's praise for McD and the Bills:

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/11/what_patriots_bills_belichick_had_to_say_about_sean_mcdermotts_buffalo_bills.html

Belicheat is smart, he wants the Bills to sign Taylor to a new 3 year deal so at least he knows he has free wins against us. 

This is is why I cannot stand Patriots games, I wish they had a truth serum that he could take before doing the press conference.

Once this game is over at the half I hope they give Peterman the rest of the season.

49 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Parcells never won a SB without Belichik. Belichik has won SBs with any number of coordinators and unless people forget, Brady was not all world in his first few seasons in the league. He was considered a "system QB" who "dinked and dunked" yet they still won SBs. When Brady won his first SB, the Pats won because they held the juggernaught Rams offense to 17 points, not because Brady was lights out. Hell, even the season when Brady went down the Pats finished with 11 wins but missed the playoffs.

BB obviously has benefited from Brady, but to say he would be pedestrian without him is ridiculous. The guy is an outstanding HC and was an outstanding DC before that.

1 minute ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Belicheat is smart, he wants the Bills to sign Taylor to a new 3 year deal so at least he knows he has free wins against us. 

This is is why I cannot stand Patriots games, I wish they had a truth serum that he could take before doing the press conference.

Once this game is over at the half I hope they give Peterman the rest of the season.

what he wants and what he gets are two different things. taylor will not be signing anymore contracts for the bills, imo.

40 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

Please explain how the low turnover rate and Taylor's rushing ability are "misleading". 

Do we really have to go through this again?

The bottom line is the metrics on Taylor don't tell the whole story, specifically the intangibles like winning games when trailing by 7+ points, making tough throws in coverage, etc. He's nothing more than Trent Edwards with mobility (who by the way Belichik also praised back in the day). How many more games do you  need to see this guy running out of bounds like a coward or throwing 3 yard passes on 3rd and long to understand that's why his QB rating is good?

5 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Yes exactly. Hoodie is always playing 4-D chess and when he's talking a player up you know he's terrible hence the reason he's heaping praise on TT this week.

The way the Pats defense is playing lately they are going to feast on TT or NP so it really don't matter. But I'm guessing TT will have about 75 yards at haltime, if that and only start taking chances when down 2 TD's or more if he's not pulled before then.

Also the tape on TT from the Chiefs game was atrocious upon further review, we are certainly fortunate we played the Chiefs and the defense had the game they did.

BB is concerned over these things and others.

He will put together a game plan to attack us in all 3 phases of the game.

He will find a way to use our strengths against us.

He will have his team ready to play.

He would do the same if he was playing the Cleveland Browns.

Have I told you guys how much I hate BB.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

he does whatever it takes to win, whether its cheating or whatever, hes a total dickbag. but i can see why their fans like him. 

mike tomlin kinda does too, but instead he trips and tries to injure players. atleast belicrap doesnt do that. 

http://www.patriots.com/video/2017/11/29/bill-belichick-1129-bills-play-lot-passion

You can just hear how much knowledge he has about our entire roster).   He even mentions Milano and Humber and some of the lesser known players attributes.  Why we get beat by this guy is he seems to know every player and every skill set more than any other coach I've  heard in a press conference on opposing teams.  

Aside from falling asleep due to his tone, I've never really listened to him cover us in a presser like this going over how much he knows about every player is scary.

My point is that he even said they are going to have a problem with the way our defense plays and how we don't give many opportunities (takeovers) to score when we are playing well.  I think our defense has him concerned.

11 minutes ago, MClem06 said:

http://www.patriots.com/video/2017/11/29/bill-belichick-1129-bills-play-lot-passion

Aside from falling asleep due to his tone, I've never really listened to him cover us in a presser like this going over how much he knows about every player is scary.

Quite the difference from Rex not even knowing the names of opposing players