Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

the bills have faced brady and company 29 times and have only won three times.

what makes this game any different?

any given sunday?

winning the turnover battle?

offense scoring more than 16 points?

home field advantage?

I feel brady and company will extend their series record to 30 wins.

There is no stopping Brady short of an elite pass rush. Since we don't have that, the only other option is to have a shoot out. Not happening with this QB - unless he has one of those rare days he decides to sling it. TT is so frustrating because I'm convinced he HAS the talent but he always reverts back to playing it safe. I agree we're probably looking at 6-6 at about 4pm on Sunday, but I'll be Kool-Aid filled by 1pm to believe maybe 7-5!

57 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

the bills have faced brady and company 29 times and have only won three times.

what makes this game any different?

any given sunday?

winning the turnover battle?

offense scoring more than 16 points?

home field advantage?

I feel brady and company will extend their series record to 30 wins.

easily.   but we can always hoe for that miracle.   

The Steelers are looking past this week the NE, maybe the Putz will do the same . 

12 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

There is no stopping Brady short of an elite pass rush. Since we don't have that, the only other option is to have a shoot out. Not happening with this QB - unless he has one of those rare days he decides to sling it. TT is so frustrating because I'm convinced he HAS the talent but he always reverts back to playing it safe. I agree we're probably looking at 6-6 at about 4pm on Sunday, but I'll be Kool-Aid filled by 1pm to believe maybe 7-5!

don't give Brady a free 5 yards beyond the LOS.   Bump and cover all the way. 

someone send 4 cases of beer to Gronk's room at the hotel. 

3 hours ago, eball said:

I'm typically an "any given Sunday" guy but I don't see more than about a 25% chance the Bills get the W in this one.  It's very important for them to get Benjamin back this week.

I think it is more important for Glenn to be back out there and close to 100%. The offensive line is the key to making things move on offense. 

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

I think it is more important for Glenn to be back out there and close to 100%. The offensive line is the key to making things move on offense. 

Dawkins more than held his own yesterday.  Tyrod's issue hasn't been time to throw, it's actually throwing.

3 hours ago, eball said:

I'm typically an "any given Sunday" guy but I don't see more than about a 25% chance the Bills get the W in this one.  It's very important for them to get Benjamin back this week.

25% would be great, they had about a 17.5% yesterday...

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder if Gillisee will be active this game.

I doubt it. White and Lewis will exploit the led footed LB group and Burkhead has been serviceable in short yardage. Burkhead offers more than MG in that offense, he is better out of the backfield. 

Edited by Commonsense

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

We will need 30 points or more to win. You'll need more than 200 yards in the air to beat NE unless Brady throws a bunch of picks, which would be fun too.

Is the offense up to it? I'm excited to see

If that defense shows up again, they can beat anyone except maybe the Patriots. 

Unless KC's offense is really that bad, which I can't imagine it is...this season is so strange. I had no idea what I was watching yesterday when they had the ball, playmakers galore and they're running Kelce handoffs to Hill for -yards, weird offtackle stuff to Hunt at the exact wrong time...so strange.

Sidenote: Ragland looked pretty good against McCoy on a couple of downs, that dude is strong. 

8 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

We will need 30 points or more to win. You'll need more than 200 yards in the air to beat NE unless Brady throws a bunch of picks, which would be fun too.

Is the offense up to it? I'm excited to see

We always seem to play worse against the Pats at home for some reason especially getting hammered early.

This is why i'll predict the the Pats will score at least 21 points by halftime, so the question will be whether or not the Bills can match that and take some serious chances early on. Either way if Hauscha is kicking a lot of field goals again in this game we'll have no chance of winning, need TD's and lots of them to compete and even have a minute chance of upsetting this team.