Week 13: Patriots' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

This week may be interesting as far as our offense goes. Tough, big game, against a noticeably better team we can't beat. But it's at home and their defense isn't great. This may be the first game we have Benjamin, Matthews, Zay, and Clay with TT. Possibly Glenn. I don't expect a win but could be interesting how well or poorly offense plays. 

They've been averaging around 16 points the last 4-5 games.....and their offense puts up around 30.....not a good combo....they also have not lost on the road this year...we need a small miracle to beat them...but I also thought we would lose today...there's that ;-)

Gameplan since we play them twice should be to hurt Brady. Hit him late, land on him, Target his unprotected right knee, twist his back, land on him, drive him into the ground, hit him 3-5 seconds late if necessary. Do what Vince Wilfork did to JP Losman in 2007 and crash through Brady’s knee after the play is over. Who cares? The point is destroy Brady. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

thankfully i wont be able to tune in becuz i'll be in the Riviera Maya sipping on every drink under the sun. my wife actually made sure to schedule this vacation for the away game vs the pats. what a woman!

2 hours ago, RiotAct said:

This one’s at The Ralph.

LOL!

FF a few weeks to another thread started by Stank-Nasty.  Off the Wall.

"So I decided to get a divorce from my wife because..."

:lol:

Edited by Fadingpain

It is amazing that Brady never gets hurt. You would think once in a while we would get this guy banged up, or not 100% or knock him out of a game or not have to deal with him. Except for 08 or the suspension...this guy is always there ready to shred us like tissue paper

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

24 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It is amazing that Brady never gets hurt. You would think once in a while we would get this guy banged up, or not 100% or knock him out of a game or not have to deal with him. Except for 08 or the suspension...this guy is always there ready to shred us like tissue paper

I was just reading that he just broke another record today..most TDs by a 40 year old ( passed Favre and Moon ).....the guy is playing some of his best football the last 2 years...that's insane....

Edited by Iron Maiden

27 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

I was just reading that he just broke another record today..most TDs by a 40 year old ( passed Favre and Moon ).....the guy is playing some of his best football the last 2 years...that's insane....

He’s the best ever. It sucks but it’s true. It has been true for a long time now and the quicker people admit it, the quicker then can just accept it and move on with their lives. Sucks we had to have the guy in our division for his whole career...but give credit where it’s due. The guy is simply the best to ever do it.

5 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

He’s the best ever. It sucks but it’s true. It has been true for a long time now and the quicker people admit it, the quicker then can just accept it and move on with their lives. Sucks we had to have the guy in our division for his whole career...but give credit where it’s due. The guy is simply the best to ever do it.

If only admitting it years ago would have ended it years sooner , I think most everyone who follows the NFL gladly would have. 

39 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Brady is the GOAT (in any pro sport) period.

At a time when most NFL QB's are a shell of their former self this guy might be getting better each year. No question Brady is going to play until he's at least 43 or 44 at this rate, he's simply a freak of nature.

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The one thing I like though is no eldeman. That guy kills us. Gronk is going to be a handfull, but at least it’s not both guys.

They have plenty of weapons beyond Gronk with Burkhead, Lewis, Cooks, and Amendola

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s no reason to think the guy will slow down anytime soon. He’s as good today as he was in 2003. He’s actually truthfully probably better. We might actually have to deal with this **** for 6 or 7 more seasons.

Sure there is... he's already 40 . 6 or 7 more seasons just isn't happening 

40 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Brady is the GOAT (in any pro sport) period.

At a time when most NFL QB's are a shell of their former self this guy might be getting better each year. No question Brady is going to play until he's at least 43 or 44 at this rate, he's simply a freak of nature.

Please remove your tongue from Brady's posterior before you post here anymore

5 hours ago, jkirchofer said:

Preparation for Week 13: Look ahead to Week 14. 

Agreed.

I would inactivate Glenn and Benjamin and rest everyone else with a bruise or headache and start Webb at QB.

I would play Tolbert whether he is healed or not hoping he twings that hammy  a little more as the b/u RB's are playing good like b/u RB's so no reason to have Tolbert healthy to then let the coaches put him in to muck that up after Pats game.

Losing this way to the Cheats is a way to win now and win for the future.

Edited by cba fan
error
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, cba fan said:

Agreed.

I would inactivate Glenn and Benjamin and rest everyone else with a bruise or headache and start Webb at QB.

I would play Tolbert whether he is healed or not hoping he twings that hammy  a little more as the b/u RB's are playing good like b/u RB's so no reason to have Tolbert healthy to then let the coaches put him in to muck that up after Pats game.

This is a way to win now and win for the future.

No quitters in the foxhole. 

• Like (+1) 1