Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Just now, Perry Turtle said:

Here's how Pegula should pick his next GM/HC.  Get his pro scouting staff to rate the current players on the team.  Take that list into interviews and ask each candidate what is their plan for the top five players on the list.  If the candidate says, I'll trade half of them, end the interview.  If the candidate says I want to put them into a system that has no connection to their skill and talent, end the interview.

Give the job to the guys who come up with the best plan to develop the guys already on the roster.

You're assuming Pegula has any clue what you're talking about

Just now, joesixpack said:

you HAVE to do it.

Use FA for OL and DL.

you HAVE to draft QB.

If you want to be competitive next year this is the route. OL needs to be addressed via FA (with college offenses anymore rookie OL have s huge learning curve as well)

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I would absolutely be on board with a Wentz like trade up for a 15 plus year top end passer. If you identify one (Rosen)

If we do this are at least 3 years from being serious competitors. That’s assuming we pick the right guy. If we miss we’re 6+ years from competing. Next year would be another wash because no way we start our rookie behind this disgusting line.

3 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Bills were looking ahead to KC. What else can it be? 

3 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

I wonder if theres a process to the process? Maybe thats what they need to focus on!

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Uh oh, the dreaded "in the hunt" graphic coming.  Man, we can't even stop the 2nd string QB in garbage time.

Thanks for the laughs guys!

My liver was starting to hurt.

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

If the defense was good, Taylor would have a chance to sneak into the playoffs, but the defense is worse than abysmal

Stop with the Tyrod garbage he got 54 yards last week. This team is a train wreck 

Beyond the score of this game, the most damaging part is the fact McD made a decision to go with a rookie QB saying it was to better the team.....and then we get 5 picks in the first half.  Not only does it make him look foolish (because Peterman obviously wasn't ready) but it creates a problem in the locker room.  I'm sure the rest of the team, particularly the offense, didn't feel Taylor was THE problem.  

The loss on the field today pales in comparison with the loss McD is taking with his players' faith.  Not to mention the fans who now think McD doesn't have a clue.

2 minutes ago, HuSeYiN_NYC said:

Lmfao... doesn't matter even if we have a HOFer at QB. With THIS defense, nobody can win a game. Wow. Where did that dominant Bills D go? Shame on all of u...

Jacksonville.