Gameday Thread 2nd Half Bills @ Chargers

Chandler#81

Tired of McD clapping enthusiastically when we are down 40-7... you're not gonna change the mood bald man.  Especially after a crud drive with this horrendous offense.  

Until the Pegula's are out of the ownership, the Bills will remain a losing franchise.  It is because they don't know football. The Pegula's have no clue as to what they are doing at all in this business, they're just trying to profit off of a loyal fanbase by selling false hopes.  Our coordinators made our defense worse than last year, offense worse than last year and our whole team worse as a whole, despite the decent start. 

Out with the Pegula's OR bring me in as an advisor or some crud.  Seems like the FO is a bunch of morons at the very least.

Just now, PastaJoe said:

Because he still isn't the answer.

We'd at least have a chance in this game if he had started.  Peterman is a bum, and Tyrod isn't our franchise guy but seriously.  The dude got us to playoff possibilities, Peterman just ended that shot today.

1 minute ago, Marty McFly said:

This is bad. Starting Tyrod we could have won this game. 

I agree. They blew it. Overreacted, threw Jeff Teul 2.0 into the fire and gave a win away for free. 

Basically conceded playoff contention. 

Big, big negative in my book on the new regime.  Hope they learn from this idiocy 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, jkirchofer said:

I would honestly be ok if they fired McDermott after the game. No way he gets the locker room back and it's clear he's outmatched as a NFL head coach. 

I will never understand this reasoning. I imagine three weeks ago you were touting him as A COY candidate 

Amazing how the Peterman crowd suddenly realized all of this teams problems cannot be pinned on the Quarterback alone.

Yes the O-Line sucks.  Yes the system sucks.  Yes the defense sucks.

It sucked when Tyrod was playing too.

Benching the veteran starter with a 5-4 record was a stupid decision.  Now they look even dumber going back to Tyrod with the rookie falling apart.

• Like (+1) 4

The best we can hope that comes from this game is Tyrod got a wake up call and developed a sense of urgency. When you're 3rd & long, dumping off 2 yard passes to the RB while you steadily fall further & further behind isn't ok. 

Maybe this lights a fire under his ass and next game he tears up the Chiefs (the Giants beat them today, so let a man dream)!

Just now, McNubbins said:

We'd at least have a chance in this game if he had started.  Peterman is a bum, and Tyrod isn't our franchise guy but seriously.  The dude got us to playoff possibilities, Peterman just ended that shot today.

I’m thankful for that. We really don’t need playoff delusions. This isn’t a playoff team with anyone at QB. 

Just now, Sweats said:

3 straight games where we've been absolutely slaughtered............any ideas on how this coaching staff fixes it and where we go from here?

I'm fairly certain its a tank year after all.

It's can't be a tank year after you a team foes 5-2 to start. You tank from the get go, not after you have a chance. 

If that's there plan, they are idiots.