Marcell Dareus Jersey Modifications

eyebeem99

Very unfair to Haynesworth, who was actually a dominant player for several years before striking it rich.

Your forgot.......Then Turf and Surfing himself out of the league ;)

Shanny had the fat slob running wind sprints the day he arrive in town ;)

I wonder if DM will do that to Puff and Stuff? ;)

This thread is pretty depressing. Buy another jersey bro

I am going to buy either a White or a sure fire Wall of Famer Kyle Williams tommorow.

I can't Billieve I don't have one already he has been one of my favorites since day one.

I bought a Freddy on a coin flip 6 yrs ago then took the Wrex years off from buying anything Bills related out of protest.

looks like something a redneck would do.

Yep, and thank God for the rednecks. See a problem and fix it. They won't throw out a jersey that cost a significant part of a weekly paycheck. Inspiration and creativity. The message is clear, the method is straight forward.

I've been saying for months the Haynesworth comparison is identical to Dareus. Same contract. Same draft pick. Same results. I commend the Bills organization for this move. It will help this team in the long run.

....and same overloaded wallet for good measure......the personal "green can be mean" versus any team allegiance....

Change the nameplate to "Problems".

I only rock jerseys of Bills greats - Reed, Thurman, Bruce, though there is a Freddy in there. I stopped buying current players after a while, they often leave and we haven't had that many good players! :D . I'd rock a Williams for sure...