Here's your chance to check out now.

PromoTheRobot

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I saw a team keep MVP Cam Newton out of the endzone, twice from inside the 10.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

Congrats! Your decades long hatred of Bills Fans has reached a new plateau. Now you, at your sanctimonious best, are offering us the chance to "check out" if we don't toe your rather dim witted line which demands that we agree with you?

As Stephen Stills once said, "sit yourself down, take a look around."

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

This is going to be one boring team to watch this year Promo. I am not checking out but I did give up my season tickets this year after 18 years & right now I have no regrets. Their offense is going to be very bad all year. The Watkins trade was a bad one & will haunt this team all year. I am not wasting any more Sundays on this team this year. They are a 4 win team at best. The defense will keep them in some games(I think the defense is pretty good) but it is just so hard to win when you have very few play makers on offense. They have one. Shady. Good defenses will easily neutralize him(as Carolina did yesterday & as Denver will do next week). Also, MCD was in way over his head with the clock management yesterday. That worries me. Usually coaches don't get better at that. It is going to be 78 & sunny out next Sunday afternoon. I will be at Byrnecliff golfing.

Fine. Check out now.

I get where you are coming from. But Cam largely kept himself out of the endzone. That last horrific pass that would have been a TD and ended the game is a prime example.

But no one should have been expecting greatness this season, particularly from the offense. People have stuck around 18 years, give this FO a chance to right the ship before you jump off the ledge.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Fine. Check out now.

this is such a tired narrative. You dont like what is happening, go root for another team, because that is how fandom works.

Gutsy team? they had 6 passing yards at half.

I saw an offense that has no answer if you shut down LeSean McCoy.

I'm going to stick around because Im a Bills fan, but Don't expect me to shoot rainbows and sunshine out my arse, This is a bad football team and piss off at the become a Pats fan comment.

Why do some of you think you're important enough to dictate what kind of fans people should be. You do you. Let everyone else do what they want.

Anyone can be what ever kind of fan they want......

I think the point he is making is don't bring your whining here(if your going to whine) we don't want to hear it.

Fine. Check out now.

That is "bandwagon" mentality. Those folks "Checked Out" years ago!

All that is left is "die hards" so I guess you will be stuck listening to folks expressing frustration over having their hopes dashed yet again.

Sorry if any of us offending your delicate sensibilities.

Edited by cd1

Trader! Go buy a Gronk jersey while you're at it!

I assume you meant "traitor."

Anyone can be what ever kind of fan they want......

I think the point he is making is don't bring your whining here(if your going to whine) we don't want to hear it.

Close. I was saying don't just go for the negative when there is some positive.

I will also continue to post and point out the reality all of our eyes see. When I think of the really dumb posters on

this board its the people who predict playoffs or say we have the best talent in the AFC east.

Now thats funny.

I'm glad you will continue to post...just because of your avatar. :D

I don't think there's anything I hate more than one fan telling another how to be a fan.

Complaining about people whining is like complaining about what's on ESPN. Turn the channel or don't read it.

He is trying to avoid what happened at BBMB. He is just voicing what many diehards think and are really getting tired of. Especially the less than 50% knowledgeable ones.

ex: MajBobby knows his football. I listen to anything he posts other than the ultra anti-Tryod stuff. It is too slanted but even that I can handle. Some of the newbies just want to fight and are looking for Shock Value.

Remember, PTR has the right to choice his opinion too.

He is trying to avoid what happened at BBMB. He is just voicing what many diehards think and are really getting tired of. Especially the less than 50% knowledgeable ones.

ex: MajBobby knows his football. I listen to anything he posts other than the ultra anti-Tryod stuff. It is too slanted but even that I can handle. Some of the newbies just want to fight and are looking for Shock Value.

Remember, PTR has the right to choice his opinion too.

Like telling me to become a fan of another team?

My opinion is you should become a fan of another team? Ok?

Just remember this when others opinions don't line up with yours. Doubt you will though.

Opinions I can handle.

Tyrod is a RB.

Tyrod blew the final pass to Zay.

Beane sucks.

McD is the worst coach ever.

Trade everyone.

After two freakin' games. One a win, the other a close road underdog.

Off the ledge guys it just isn't worth it.

Fine. Check out now.

Thank God, Hockey starts tonight....

The D did a real nice job. Cam Newton is coming off a freshly repaired rotator cuff. That is what kept the score somewhat respectable. He missed a few wide open shots in the end zone.

Edited by DirtDart

People have had enough of the moral victories. In the end, these moral victories haven't amounted to much. We just want to see the product on the field be better and all we can do is watch things play out for better or worse.

The product on the field was better, just not good enough (and that will come). No reason to come unglued over what I consider to be a defensive gem yesterday hell I didn't even kick the cat after the last offensive screw up.

Edited by billsfan60

Thank God, Hockey starts tonight....

The D did a real nice job. Cam Newton is coming off a freshly repaired rotator cuff. That is what kept the score somewhat respectable. He missed a few wide open shots in the end zone.

So the defense really wasn't that good? It was Cam's shoulder that kept him from lighting us up?

Did I not predict this downgrading would happen last week?

While the 'better fan than you' argument is the lowest form of social media... there are good points.

People need to see the forest through the trees here. They are building a football program that most likely will not bear any fruit for a few seasons. How Tyrod Taylor looks has no consequence on the future of this team, nor does playing Peterman. At this point, it is about building culture, commitment, and work ethic... as well as gradually installing the correct athletes in place. The 6 picks in 3 rounds next draft should go a long way, and hopefully we will see a replacement QB for Taylor. We should also see some of Whaley/Overdork's cap space open up in the coming offseasons.

It pains me to say it, and people do not want to accept it, but this season is basically a throw-away season. Bright spots should be focused on, and we need to have confidence that weaknesses can/will be filled. This defense played 2/3 of the game in what looked like some pretty intense heat.... and got stronger to the point of domination in the 2nd half. Some young guys looked good such as White and Lawson. Gaines was more than adequate. Gnashing teeth over things is a waste of time at this point.

I've been just watching the defense and changing the channel when the offense takes the field. It's definitely the way to watch the Bills without checking out completely.

Yeah, was watching on the back deck, and was mowing the lawn by halftime. Caught the last two drives of the game. Not wasting a gorgeous sunday on this boring brand of trashball. The box score is just as thrilling.

Wont root against the Bills, but hockey season starts shortly and based on the talent improvements and new coaching style I think the Sabres will be much more entertaining to watch... Bills offense is gonna be tough to view other than to follow the scores. I'm rooting to see Peterman, win or lose... his development and style would be more watchable then TT. Not saying better, just more entertaining..,. Bills aren't going anywhere this season despite improved D.

Edited by North Buffalo

So because I think our Quarterback isn't very good I have to support someone else? That means there are definitely not 31 others to choose from....

I am a Bills fan through and through. I will be here all 17 weeks. When they are good I will credit them when they are bad I will criticise them. I have no agenda other than the team winning. I say what I see.

Sorry but nobody and i mean nobody has the right to call out the fans after what we have gone through.

What we saw today was the same Bills game we have seen every season for 17 years and we are sick of it. We have every right to be pissed off when yet again we have a QB that can't win with 2 minutes and 2 timeouts down 6 points when we see virtually every other !@#$ing team do that.

We aren't fair weather fans we are dedicated and we have more right than any fanbase in the NFL to criticise this franchise.

I couldn't disagree more. Yesterday's game was ugly on offense for sure, but this was not the same Bills game we have been watching for years. There were no stupid penalties that I saw and if TT makes that throw at the end, despite how bad the O played, we walk away with a win. Tough game to watch for sure and frustrating, but I'll take this team over the ones from the last two years every single time. The O will make adjustments and we'll win our share of games. I fully expect that TT will not be QB1 by the end of the year. Coach McDermott will not accept this kind of QB fplay or an entire season. He either plays better or he will be on the bench by mid season. At least we have that to look forward to.

Edited by xsoldier54

So the defense really wasn't that good? It was Cam's shoulder that kept him from lighting us up?

Did I not predict this downgrading would happen last week?

I said "the D did a very nice job", on the other hand if Newton doesn't miss that wide open TD pass, it would have been out of reach.

Edited by DirtDart