Here's your chance to check out now.

PromoTheRobot

I doubt the bbmb member smear will end anytime soon.

It's too much fun for some, apparently, and if you respond they can pretend you are "thin-skinned" or "combative"

I tune it out most of the time, bit sometimes I can't help but take the bait... haha just the life of a curmudgeonous pollock.

The traffic cone thing sounds painful, nice touch though......

I've never posted at BBMB, and I don't distinguish between BBMB posters and TSW posters. But I do notice which TSW posters are complaining about BBMB posters. All I can say is that if you're pissing these people off, you're doing something right, keep up the good work.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I saw a team keep MVP Cam Newton out of the endzone, twice from inside the 10.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

Checking out here until Tyrod Taylor isn't under center anymore.

Can't take watching it one more second of my life.

You can blame McDermott, the refs, the blocking, the waterboy, or whoever you choose, the blame is squarely on the QB. He just isn't good and will never be in this league.

Checking out here until Tyrod Taylor isn't under center anymore.

Can't take watching it one more second of my life.

You can blame McDermott, the refs, the blocking, the waterboy, or whoever you choose, the blame is squarely on the QB. He just isn't good and will never be in this league.

Good bye

There is going to be optimism and pessimism going into this season. No one is that delusional that this was going to be our season to win it all. We, as fans, all have our own frustrations and opinions on what could or should be done.... but they are opinions, get over it. I've been more of a lurker than a poster over the years but that doesn't make me any less knowledgeable or any less of a fan. But frankly, this thread is a bunch of BS and should never have been started. It's a bunch of manopausal whining and you have no right to tell anyone to "check out" who has suffered through the drought and is still here just the same, whether they are bitching or not.

You watch the team the way you want to. Ill watch the team the way I want. The fact that I choose not to be a kool aid chugging rose colored glass wearing myopic fool doesnt make me any less a fan than anybody else.

Im encouraged by the following.

1. Mcdermott has this team playing much more disciplined football. Far fewer penalties. Plays are getting in on time.

2. Defense has been outstanding. Only concern is that they will wear down if they continue to be forced to play 35 plus mins per game.

Im discourage by the following.

1. The decision to change the offensive scheme in the offseason. Why do these NFL coaches insist on brining in their own schemes when the prior scheme was fine. Rex did it with the defense. Now Mcdermott has chosen to do it with the offense. Was Rick Dennison the only coordinator available on planet earth when they hired him. Was there not one person in the entire county that could have kept last years scheme intact. This year looks like the exact same thing as last year except its the offense with the wrong scheme and the defense with the right one.

2. Trading of Sammy. Ive been pretty vocal about Sammys injury history and felt it was an issue. But I also recognized that Julio Jones had a very similar start to his career and I wasnt ready to kick Sammy to the curb just yet. Trading one of our two explosive players on offense was foolish.One of Tyrods biggest stengths is the deep ball. If Sammy is on the field yesterday I highly doubt Carolina is crowding the line of scrimmage the way they did. Not only did we severely impact our passibg game with that trade but Im also concerned that our running game will be seriously impacted. Other teams are going to watch that carolina game and Im pretty sure youll be seeing 8 in the box the rest of the year.

3. The changes on offense have neutered Tyrod. Tyrod clearly has his limits but there are things he does well. Throw deep. Run the read option. Both seem to have been eliminated from the offense. If thats the plan why did they even bring him back. Put some journeyman in. Go 2-14 and Get your qb without having to give up numerous picks to move up in next years draft

Does having these concerns make me a bad fan? Absolutely not. I have every right to voice my displeasure. If I didnt give a crap I sure as heck wouldnt waste my time on this board and I sure as heck wouldnt have wasted my time watching the game yesterday. Im so sick and tired of you koolaid drinkers telling the rest of us to piss off because we dont kiss this teams a$$ with every post. Why dont you all go somewhere else. WWW.KTBBA.COM. That stands for kiss the bills butt always. That way you dont have to deal us and we dont have to deal with you. I remember many of you criticizing those of us, myself included, for not wanting to get overly excited about the Jets win. "The Jets are much better" you cried. "They have a really good defense". Etc. Didnt look to good yesterday against the Raiders(a legitimate playoff caliber team) did they.

It's like if your wife was caught cheating on you. When you know it happened, the last thing you want is for people to rub it in your face and bring it up constantly.

When a Bills fan laughs, prods and mocks OTHER Bills fans it's like the person rubbing it in your face is your cheating wife.

A drubbing is coming from the Broncos and Falcons, fully expected, anything else will be most enjoyed.

Maybe not Denver. Is their QB better than Cam?

With the "top" 2 defense the Bills should be able to keep the score under 7 points.

Can we get 8 from TT?

Do I have until midnight to check out, or does this offer run longer than just tonight?

Has anyone seen this on Groupon, by chance?

Hotel California baby