Here's your chance to check out now.

PromoTheRobot

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I saw a team keep MVP Cam Newton out of the endzone, twice from inside the 10.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

Ha, no kidding man.

Whats funny is most people came into the season knowing we are building, not contending this year. That we are loaded with picks to get premier prospect at QB next draft if necessary. That we have new systems and personnel figuring themselves out.

Yet, the moment something stumbles everyone freaks out and wants everyone gone lmao. Its a long season, people need to relax and realize we are in transition this year and just roll with it. I personally enjoyed the game. People only enjoy games now where there are tons of points. But I enjoyed watching our D prove they much improved from last year. Offense is still figuring itself out...new receivers, new OC, new system...it happens. Worst case, we get our QB in the draft.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. Hating the Bills is the only fun some people have in their weeks. I'm just planting a flag for those who feel shouted down by the NNN's. I'm upbeat. I think we're heading in the right direction. Sorry if that irks some folks.

I'm with you bro, as are many others. Win or lose the NNN's are gonna show face. They start negative threads every 5 mins but call foul when someone like you tells it like it is. There is a level of fan loyalty and unfortunately some are more of the bandwagon type. Not willing to see something thru. Millennial thinking. They want everything now.

I'm with you bro, as are many others. Win or lose the NNN's are gonna show face. They start negative threads every 5 mins but call foul when someone like you tells it like it is. There is a level of fan loyalty and unfortunately some are more of the bandwagon type. Not willing to see something thru. Millennial thinking. They want everything now.

Well said

Ha, no kidding man.

Whats funny is most people came into the season knowing we are building, not contending this year. That we are loaded with picks to get premier prospect at QB next draft if necessary. That we have new systems and personnel figuring themselves out.

Yet, the moment something stumbles everyone freaks out and wants everyone gone lmao. Its a long season, people need to relax and realize we are in transition this year and just roll with it. I personally enjoyed the game. People only enjoy games now where there are tons of points. But I enjoyed watching our D prove they much improved from last year. Offense is still figuring itself out...new receivers, new OC, new system...it happens. Worst case, we get our QB in the draft.

Exactly. I mean how cool is it watching this defense just two weeks in? The star player is someone people were snarking about because they never heard of him. Yeah, Tyrod did not prove himself but how much is him and how much was the Panthers D, our O-line and our receivers? That will play itself out. But if the D keeps playing like this, we'll be in every game.

I should have caught that. The robotic post was set to go off after the first Bills loss of the season. Now it all makes sense to me.

Dont fret, there will be plenty more of this to come, that much I am sure of. The robots hard drive is crunching and grinding with not much RAM to help the logical sequence.

Dont fret, there will be plenty more of this to come, that much I am sure of. The robots hard drive is crunching and grinding with not much RAM to help the logical sequence.

I hacked into the robot's account, and the following posts are set to go off this season:

9/24/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "To All You Sky is Falling People: This Game Was Competitive Well Into the 2nd Quarter"

10/1/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "Losing By 13 to a Super Bowl Team on the Road A Sign of Progress"

10/8/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "Taylor Showed He's an NFL Starter With Last-Minute Loss to Talented Bengals Team"

10/22/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "Progress Continues; Shut Up About the 1-5 Record, No Shame in Losing to These 2017 Bucs"

10/29/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "Tyrod Silenced His Idiot TSW Critics and Proved McDermott Right In This Thrilling Shootout Loss to to the Raiders - He's Our Man for the Rest of 2017 and Beyond"

11/2/17, 11:59 pm EDT: "Going to Peterman Was a Genius Move; Shut Up About the Road Loss, it was a Stunning Debut for our QB of the Future Against a Still-Tough Jets D"

That's all I could retrieve this time, but I'm working on it ....

Edited by The Frankish Reich

I hacked into the robot's account, and the following posts are set to go off this season:

9/24/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "To All You Sky is Falling People: This Game Was Competitive Well Into the 2nd Quarter"

10/1/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "Losing By 13 to a Super Bowl Team on the Road A Sign of Progress"

10/8/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "Taylor Showed He's an NFL Starter With Last-Minute Loss to Talented Bengals Team"

10/22/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "Progress Continues; Shut Up About the 1-5 Record, No Shame in Losing to These 2017 Bucs"

10/29/17, 4:38 pm EDT: "Tyrod Silenced His Idiot TSW Critics and Proved McDermott Right In This Thrilling Shootout Loss to to the Raiders - He's Our Man for the Rest of 2017 and Beyond"

11/2/17, 11:59 pm EDT: "Going to Peterman Was a Genius Move; Shut Up About the Road Loss, it was a Stunning Debut for our QB of the Future"

Winning!

11/2/17, 11:59 pm EDT: "Going to Peterman Was a Genius Move; Shut Up About the Road Loss, it was a Stunning Debut for our QB of the Future Against a Still-Tough Jets D"

Solid, A plus work- it fits the narrative to a tee.

I'm saving these predictions. We'll see if you are Nostradamus.

Lorenzo & Kyle Williams played well. I don't think they're back next year due to age.

On offense McCoy is aging fast and Taylor should be benched.

McDermott looked bad tactically today.

On a positive, Beane's trades could end up being hits with future draft picks.

What's not to love?

I'm saving these predictions. We'll see if you are Nostradamus.

Please do!

Hey, I'm just having fun with the premise that naysayers should pack up and go hang out in the Pats forums. I actually agree with your larger point that McD and Beane have righted the course, and I'll enjoy watching it unfold. But I'll also still enjoy ripping them in the interim. It's part of being a fan, particularly of being a Bills fan ....

I agree with PTR. TT was horrible but overall I think we're seeing improvement. Defense has been incredible. They are playing hard, smarter, more disciplined. I like McD so far. Definitely some growing pains, but I think this is a move in the right direction.

Sorry but nobody and i mean nobody has the right to call out the fans after what we have gone through.

What we saw today was the same Bills game we have seen every season for 17 years and we are sick of it. We have every right to be pissed off when yet again we have a QB that can't win with 2 minutes and 2 timeouts down 6 points when we see virtually every other !@#$ing team do that.

We aren't fair weather fans we are dedicated and we have more right than any fanbase in the NFL to criticise this franchise.

EXACTLY. Thank you for pointing out what should be obvious to everyone but apparently isn't.

Thats the trend now folks blindly do as you're told and don't question

because someone told you if you don't you should "check out".

Sorry, buddy the offense stunk to high heaven.

Fans deserve better.

Edited by Albwan

Thats the trend now folks blindly do as you're told and don't question

because someone told you if you don't you should "check out".

Sorry, buddy the offense stunk to high heaven.

Fans deserve better.

Sure, yeah. Everyone is thoughtfully taking the opposing view.

Note you're first thought is "offense sucked." Not "wow the D played great, but the offense was bad."

As painful as that was, and as crazy as this sounds....I found a lot in that game to be very encouraging.

The offense was not on that list. Wow....

Agree 100%

I have a very early feeling this is a 6-8 win team that's much better fundamentally sound than the last two years. Maybe I'm thinking way too ahead but I'm afraid of spinning our wheels with that record

Tyrod is not the answer its been obvious since last year. We will never check out. Just wonder how long you want to go on losing that's all. 20 + years and you are asking folks if they want to check out? Those who wanted to are long gone by now Promo. No harm at starting Peterman and seeing if we need to get a QB next year or not. Seasons a wash with Taylor.

Tyrod is not the answer its been obvious since last year. We will never check out. Just wonder how long you want to go on losing that's all. 20 + years and you are asking folks if they want to check out? Those who wanted to are long gone by now Promo. No harm at starting Peterman and seeing if we need to get a QB next year or not. Seasons a wash with Taylor.

I'm sure Promo doesn't want me to come to the defense, but I will anyway. It IS time to stick with the program. Desperation on the part of Whaley and later Rex caused this team to make bad decisions. OMG, we might not be able to keep our 3rd overall pick when his contract runs out - re-sign him to a mega deal now! We've got the other parts in place, now we need a real QB - dammit, let's find the best one we can right now in the draft even though most analysts say this is a draft without a true first rounder! OK, our stretch of a 1st rounder QB is struggling - save him (and our jobs and reputations) by bringing in the best WR in the next year's draft, even if it costs you the following year's first rounder. Then Rex: our D sucks, I'm gonna get fired! I need my guys on D right now. Get me Shaq and trade up for that Ragland kid! It's all reactive, it's all evidence of short-term tactical thinking rather than long-term strategy. It needed to end, and I believe it will if they stay the course with McD and Beane. They appear to know what they're doing. I would've preferred the tank, but McD and Beane probably realized they'd lose their jobs before they could turn things around if we sank all the way to 2-14 territory, so this is the best realistic situation. Peterman will come. I'm sure of it. Tyrod is on a 1-year deal, and they hired an OC who doesn't fit Tyrod's skills, much like that OC (and Kubiak) didn't fit Peyton Manning's skills; the Broncos knew Manning was almost done, and they weren't going to bring in a Chip Kelly guy who plays to Tyrod's strengths when ultimately that's not where they'll be starting next year.

I'm sure Promo doesn't want me to come to the defense, but I will anyway. It IS time to stick with the program. Desperation on the part of Whaley and later Rex caused this team to make bad decisions. OMG, we might not be able to keep our 3rd overall pick when his contract runs out - re-sign him to a mega deal now! We've got the other parts in place, now we need a real QB - dammit, let's find the best one we can right now in the draft even though most analysts say this is a draft without a true first rounder! OK, our stretch of a 1st rounder QB is struggling - save him (and our jobs and reputations) by bringing in the best WR in the next year's draft, even if it costs you the following year's first rounder. Then Rex: our D sucks, I'm gonna get fired! I need my guys on D right now. Get me Shaq and trade up for that Ragland kid! It's all reactive, it's all evidence of short-term tactical thinking rather than long-term strategy. It needed to end, and I believe it will if they stay the course with McD and Beane. They appear to know what they're doing. I would've preferred the tank, but McD and Beane probably realized they'd lose their jobs before they could turn things around if we sank all the way to 2-14 territory, so this is the best realistic situation. Peterman will come. I'm sure of it. Tyrod is on a 1-year deal, and they hired an OC who doesn't fit Tyrod's skills, much like that OC (and Kubiak) didn't fit Peyton Manning's skills; the Broncos knew Manning was almost done, and they weren't going to bring in a Chip Kelly guy who plays to Tyrod's strengths when ultimately that's not where they'll be starting next year.

Well said. Please defend me anytime. :D

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

I'm staying here right along with you buddy. I saw the same thing you did, a team that nearly pulled out a game they had no business winning with the way the offense played, but were kept in the game by a championship level performance by the defense.

Fine. Check out now.

Did you clap your hands a lot after you got done writing this? Smack anyone on the butt?

All I'm saying is if this game marks the end of the season for you, you don't need to watch any more of it. Come back when the Bills meet your standards.

Hahaha!

I'm delighted that the Bills meet you're standards.

Does Rosie O'Donnel do it for you, too?

Post of the year

Fine. Check out now.

Yes the offense looked poor, a little less poor than Cam and Carolina's offense.

Zay had his fingertips on the game winner. It was a GREAT throw.

Yes the offense looked poor, a little less poor than Cam and Carolina's offense.

Zay had his fingertips on the game winner. It was a GREAT throw.

Huh? Nothing about this is correct. Carolina's offense, although bad, was MUCH better than Buffalo's.

And it wasn't a. Great throw at all. It was a poor throw. A great throw would have hit Zay in stride for an easy TD.