Here's your chance to check out now.

PromoTheRobot

Exactly who he was referring to. If you aren't a believer I this team then pick another. Why go thru the anguish? There are many other teams you can root for.

#gobills

I don't believe in this year's team. I viewed this year as a throw away once they changed coaches and schemes.

That doesn't mean I don't support them and root for what's best for this team's future.

I'm amazed at how some posters think they have the right to tell others what type of fan they should be.

Kick rocks with what you think I should do. I do me, and you're opinion is valuable to yourself only.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I saw a team keep MVP Cam Newton out of the endzone, twice from inside the 10.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

Oh yeah the defense is sick. We got after Cam today, but boy was it tough to watch on offense. Either way it won't scare me away from watching the next 14 games

Exactly who he was referring to. If you aren't a believer I this team then pick another. Why go thru the anguish? There are many other teams you can root for.

You are the bad JM.

#gobills

We have been on this ride for 17 years. You think we are jumping off now? When you live in Buffalo you are born into this. There's no choice. We are the Bills. The Bills are us.

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

Yes, OP. We said the same thing after the Seahawks game last year.

Fine. Check out now.

No one thinks we are 1-15. Keep your drama to yourself.

I'm amazed at how some posters think they have the right to tell others what type of fan they should be.

Why so amazed? Liberals have been telling ppl how they are supposed to live their lives for quite some time now...

Edited by T-Bomb

Fine. Check out now.

Promo, you're a beast

We have been on this ride for 17 years. You think we are jumping off now? When you live in Buffalo you are born into this. There's no choice. We are the Bills. The Bills are us.

Never seen so many quitters in my life. I assumed we would lose today as many others did. We could have won. I'm MORE optimistic now than ever. Can't wait for the Denver game!

#billieve

Fine. Check out now.

Feel better?

I love how Internet nobodies like you feel like you're super fans and want to dictate how other people should be fans or live their lives.

Go ahead, be a half-assed fan. Don't let me stop you.

By the way...You are on my junk and it's starting to hurt. Can you move?

Fine. Check out now.

:w00t: stupid post

Who's quitting? Quitting and criticism are not even remotely the same thing. It's ok to be optimistic about this team, good for you. It's also ok to be pessimistic about this team, you have 17 years of dysfunction to justify your position.

We all want the Bills to become successful.

There were some positives today, but to deny the glaring negatives is impossible for some of us.

Sorry but nobody and i mean nobody has the right to call out the fans after what we have gone through.

Actually, the fans who have gone through the same thing AND can still manage to act like adults do have the right to them out.

So being critical of said starter play Is not being supportive of the Bills or said starter?

Rooting for him to lose is.

Wanting better play out of the most important position so you can have sustained success means you're not really a fan. That's how it works apparently.

Not what I said. rooting for a guy to lose is not being a fan.

Rooting for him to lose is.

Not what I said. rooting for a guy to lose is not being a fan.

During the game where isnone fan rooting for him to lose.

And the Tank or be bad debate is very relevant when you dont have an answer at QB and the one you have wont he here next year.

Classic Crusher. You are a disease lately. BBMB is gonna happen here I'm calling it now.

And this thread you started is some kind of quality work?

I don't tell posters how to act and how to be a fan, and I don't give weak responses like "ignore. Boom.

You nor any other poster here has anything on me in terms of what they bring to this board.

Get over yourself and what you think you are here...we are all just posters on an internet message board.

Maybe a bit too late, huh? But I agree with the sentiment ...

I'm afraid we are gonna lose the good posters and only see the ****ty ones. I wish we could do like a premium plan where the mature posters can have at it. Even the debaters.

Get the crusher types outta here. Was waay better before.

Edited by r00tabaga

Fine. Check out now.

If I can make it through:

Burkett

Bickering Bills

Super Bowl XXV

Bill Polian being forced out

Leon Seals

Super Bowl XXVI

Super Bowl XXVII

Super Bowl XXVIII

Biscuit leaving

Bills-Steelers Kelly meltdown

Billy Joe Hobert playbook

Marv Levy forced to leave

Rob Johnson suckage

Flutie turnovers in the playoffs

Jimmy Johnson's locker room shouting

Home Run Throwback

Tom Donahoe

John Butler's death

And that's just the start... 15 more years of countless embarassments... and yet a lot of us are still here.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan