Here's your chance to check out now.

PromoTheRobot

Sorry but nobody and i mean nobody has the right to call out the fans after what we have gone through.

What we saw today was the same Bills game we have seen every season for 17 years and we are sick of it. We have every right to be pissed off when yet again we have a QB that can't win with 2 minutes and 2 timeouts down 6 points when we see virtually every other !@#$ing team do that.

We aren't fair weather fans we are dedicated and we have more right than any fanbase in the NFL to criticise this franchise.

Uhhhh, nobody?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I saw a team keep MVP Cam Newton out of the endzone, twice from inside the 10.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

I think a lot of those things about the game today. I still love football and I love my team. Why would I check out just because I thought the offense was absolute garbage today? We have had a lot of garbage offense over the last 17 years and haven't checked out.

I also am not really going to complain or whine about it either. There are 16 games in the season and I plan to enjoy them. Hopefully soon McD gets the next Tom Brady and we go on to win the superbowl 7 out of the next 10 years.

Why do some of you think you're important enough to dictate what kind of fans people should be. You do you. Let everyone else do what they want.

That's not where this thread comes from. It's an attempt to point out what is pointing upward on this team. But some people have a vested interest in being miserable and making sure everyone else is miserable with them.

We were one catch away from this game being legendary. If you want to lick your wounds and focus on the negative that's your call. I'm going to be upbeat.

That's not where this thread comes from. It's an attempt to point out what is pointing upward on this team. But some people have a vested interest in being miserable and making sure everyone else is miserable with them.

We were one catch away from this game being legendary. If you want to lick your wounds and focus on the negative that's your call. I'm going to be upbeat.

People have had enough of the moral victories. In the end, these moral victories haven't amounted to much. We just want to see the product on the field be better and all we can do is watch things play out for better or worse.

I am not sure i understand this post. Some of us are upset because the bills lost. Why does that mean we are going to jump ship and go on the packers or pats bandwagon?.. The bills are unconditional love to most of us. Do you find a new son because you are mad at him when things go wrong?...

What does this have to do with "checking out?"

This smells like you making an impassioned tantrum, then trying to back out of it saying you're just trying to be positive.

I am not sure i understand this post. Some of us are upset because the bills lost. Why does that mean we are going to jump ship and go on the packers or pats bandwagon?.. The bills are unconditional love to most of us. Do you find a new son because you are mad at him when things go wrong?...

This happens every year. Usually multiple times per year. Some people, out of frustration, post "I'm done with this team." Some self-appointed voices of reason always jump in with, "Goodbye, and have a good life." Some other people like me read this while watching other uninteresting games they don't really care about. It's the great rhythm of fan life!

People have had enough of the moral victories. In the end, these moral victories haven't amounted to much. We just want to see the product on the field be better and all we can do is watch things play out for better or worse.

Like I said, if it's all too much to bear, then don't. Everyone wants everything to be perfect right off. No learning. No growth. I like what I saw today. Wish it could have been a win, but this team under McDermott will learn from this.

Like I said, if it's all too much to bear, then don't.

Or I can just continue doing whatever I want.

Everyone wants everything to be perfect right off. No learning. No growth. I like what I saw today. Wish it could have been a win, but this team under McDermott will learn from this.

I wasn't aware you spoke for everyone. Did I miss some kind of election process?

This right there is a perfect example of how we've been deprived of good football the last 17 years...even if we win, it would not have been anywhere near a legendary game...like, not in the same area code....at all....

Edited by Iron Maiden

This right there is a perfect example of how we've been deprived of good football the last 17 years...even if we win, it would not have been anywhere near a legendary game...like, not in the same area code....at all....

It's sad that 17 years of whatever has robbed you of the ability to appreciate effort. Edited by PromoTheRobot

Exactly. It would've been like that "legendary" win in Detroit a couple years ago when the offense played like crap the entire game and then won on a lucky play or two. Legendary Kyle Orton.

One of the worst offensive performances in a long time, execution and game plan wise. Could care less if we were playing a good defense, 3 points is just inexcusable. A shame to waste such a good defensive effort. Hope they get it corrected, and maybe take some shots down the field instead of hoping to stay close and squeak out a close one.

complaining about poor play does not equal someone being a bad fan. Some may say your a kool-aid drinker. Why the continual bashing of fans that have different opinions than yours by all sides. Attack the issues, not the person.

It's because it's all bashing and no appreciation for what's trending upward. But that's SOP after a loss.

One of the worst offensive performances in a long time, execution and game plan wise. Could care less if we were playing a good defense, 3 points is just inexcusable. A shame to waste such a good defensive effort. Hope they get it corrected, and maybe take some shots down the field instead of hoping to stay close and squeak out a close one.

Making my point.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

It's because it's all bashing and no appreciation for what's trending upward. But that's SOP after a loss.

Making my point.

You have to understand that it has been almost 2 decades without playoffs, and we are still stuck with a bad team with no franchise QB. What makes you think we are trending upward? Of course fans are going to be frustrated at the bills, but that does not mean we are going to jump off the bandwagon

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

Tough game on the road we were a play away from winning, i am excited about this team , want to see how they respond at home versus the Broncos, I think there will be a few games decided by a play this year, we have to be better, but I see all areas that can be coached up and again,I'm excited for next week, expect us to defend home field

Fine. Check out now.

Agree with you.

You have to understand that it has been almost 2 decades without playoffs, and we are still stuck with a bad team with no franchise QB. What makes you think we are trending upward? Of course fans are going to be frustrated at the bills, but that does not mean we are going to jump off the bandwagon

Sorry. Eff 17 years. It's probably going to be 18 anyway so lighten up and enjoy the show. Cam friggin Newton is going to have nightmares of the Bills defense tonight.

What does this have to do with "checking out?"

This smells like you making an impassioned tantrum, then trying to back out of it saying you're just trying to be positive.

Seems that way.

Whatever, people can be passionate, but questioning the fanhood of people dedicated to the Bills is nonsensical. Anybody lacking real fanhood would have been gone a decade ago. Bring that **** to the Pats or Seahawks forum where all of their fans are new. Being a Bills fan is tantamount to proof you are a loyal fan.

But some will conflagrate seeing truth with being a bandwagoner for some insane reason.

Sorry. Eff 17 years. It's probably going to be 18 anyway so lighten up and enjoy the show. Cam friggin Newton is going to have nightmares of the Bills defense tonight.

Lol why are you telling us how to go for the bills? If you want to be optimistic and you think the bills are going in the right direction, that is 100 percent fine. But I don't agree with you calling a lot of us out because we are frustrated that this team hasn't mean the playoffs in 17 years and counting. I will never go for another team in my life, and have a right to be frustrated at them

It's possible to be a Bills fan and not agree with the product on the field. We get upset because we care and we want change. You don't have to be a mindless zombie that loves the team no matter what

If being a mindless zombie is finding some positives in a tough loss then feed me brains.

Fine. Check out now.

Get a clue, this is such a terrible post in so many ways. Just so terrible....