Phillip Dorsett?

I don't get the Reggie hate. Did he use ranch on his wings or something? He busts his butt from what I've seen and is exactly a year removed from surgery. Give the dude a break.

Somewhat interested in getting a speed guy like Dorsett but isn't he always hurt?

I don't get the Reggie hate. Did he use ranch on his wings or something? He busts his butt from what I've seen and is exactly a year removed from surgery. Give the dude a break.

Somewhat interested in getting a speed guy like Dorsett but isn't he always hurt?

Even with all Ragland has been through, they seem to be down on him and he might be close to being cut.

I'm all for laying off the kid, but it's what McDermott thinks that counts.

I think he did make a remark about the wings saying how can they be that much better in buffalo from the ones Alabama.

I don't think the Bills have their 6th this year, do they? Didn't it go to LA?

He ran a 4.33 so he's definitely got speed. I can't say I've seen a whole lot of him but for a 7th why not?

He did meet with the Carolina Panthers leading up to the draft, so it's possible Beane has some familiarity with him.

I don't think the Bills have their 6th this year, do they? Didn't it go to LA?

He ran a 4.33 so he's definitely got speed. I can't say I've seen a whole lot of him but for a 7th why not?

He did meet with the Carolina Panthers leading up to the draft, so it's possible Beane has some familiarity with him.

Interesting info.

As a Hurricanes fan....my opinion was that Dorsett just didn't have much more than straight line speed.....and he's defnitely not as close to Goodwin-fast in pads as his 40 indicates.

Colts wanted to use him as a slot guy and it's hard to see that......just not much change of direction.

I thought he was going to be a 5th or 6th rounder coming out....Grigson just got receiver fever......PD is worth less now that he's failed to produce and been injured a lot.

Give them Ragland.

Didn't we move up in the second round to get him ?

Sux I though we would be an asset to our defense , I was even looking at it as an extra draft pick for us this season

agree about Reggie. I'd take a flyer for a 6-7 on Dorsett but wonder why the Colts would do that? Not like they're exactly loaded at receiver.

Love to get Dorsett, if we could do it for a 7th I'd be sold.. especially considering what we got from LA Chargers for Cardale. Just seems logical. And the hate for Reggie is not fair. Coming back from injury into a defense he is not specifically set up to succeed in. Patience.. I can also understand how we've run out of that patience. We make the playoffs and everything gets a little bit more optimistic around here.

Interesting info.

As a Hurricanes fan....my opinion was that Dorsett just didn't have much more than straight line speed.....and he's defnitely not as close to Goodwin-fast in pads as his 40 indicates.

Colts wanted to use him as a slot guy and it's hard to see that......just not much change of direction.

I thought he was going to be a 5th or 6th rounder coming out....Grigson just got receiver fever......PD is worth less now that he's failed to produce and been injured a lot.

Very few, if any, had Dorsett falling out of the second, let alone falling that low.

Might have went a bit high, but more scouts leaned towards Dorsett going towards the bottom of the first than as low as you projected.

2017 late round conditional pick

Don't think they'd take a pick that has already been spent.....

I probably saw a lot less of him in college than Badol but I share some of the sentiments. I didn't like Dorsett much coming out - but then I didnt like that 2015 receiver class beyond White, Cooper and Parker. Thought there was a big drop off after those 3. A lot of players got overdrafted based on the relative rookie success of the 2014 receiver class.

Edited by GunnerBill

The Bills "need speed" because they sent their speediest WR west about ten days ago. How many of you player personnel geniuses who want to trade a pick for some other team's first round bust of a WR applauded the Watson trade? If the Bills FO didn't feel the need for Watkins' speed -- and sure hands -- why would they ever want Dorsett's lesser talent?

Edited by SoTier

I think he fits our needs better than anyone else available. Would he be our #3 here? Behind Zay and Matthews? A conditional 5th would get it done I think. We're already missing our 6th rounder so it depends on how much Beans values those late picks.