Phillip Dorsett?

I think he fits our needs better than anyone else available. Would he be our #3 here? Behind Zay and Matthews? A conditional 5th would get it done I think. We're already missing our 6th rounder so it depends on how much Beans values those late picks.

A 5th rounder for Dorestt? That would be an atrocious value trade.

The Bills "need speed" because they sent their speediest WR west about ten days ago. How many of you player personnel geniuses who want to trade a pick for some other team's first round bust of a WR applauded the Watson trade? If the Bills FO didn't feel the need for Watkins' speed -- and sure hands -- why would they ever want Dorsett's lesser talent?

Dorsett 4.33

Watkins 4.43

Zay Jones 4.45

Different kind of speed. Not nearly as talented as Watkins, to be sure. But a higher top gear, kind of like Goodwin

Give them Ragland. Fresh start for both players.

I'm not ready to give up on Ragland yet. I've had an ACL tear myself. It takes quite a bit of time to come back from that injury. My knee didn't feel right for a long time. My knee injury was more severe than Ragland's but it took me well over 6 months before I could even put any real weight on it, let alone walk normally or play any type of sports. I've heard a number of people say that it takes 2 years to fully come back from that injury - a season to get back on the field and another season to get back to pre-injury form. (Leslie Frazier recently talked about this).

I don't know that Ragland will really ever fit this defense but I'd like to find out for sure before dumping him for someone like Dorsett.

I'd at least like to see him fully recovered first.

Plus, I guess I feel like (or hope) he'd be worth more than that to someone, too. But I liked Ragland a lot more coming out of college than Dorsett, so maybe I'm just bias.