• 0-16
  2. 2. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly cannot think of a team who would have a worse record than the Bills this year. Jets? Look alike, but with a serviceable QB and a better defense. Browns? Way more talented than the Bills. 9ers? maybe, but they are in year 2 of their rebuild, not year 1. Rams? probably a .500 team this year and way more talented than Bills. Now Glenn is probably out; looks really bad for this year. run it and play defense? boring, losing football; will likely lead the league in single digit losses this year.

Edited by jmcraig44

With the current quarterback situation, anything better than 6 wins would be a bonus. Taylor is who he is, a running QB that can't see downfield, can't anticipate a throw and very little promise to be anything more than a glorified backup.

I don't have big expectations for the Bills this year. I'll still get excited on Sunday mornings for football. I'll watch all season looking for the bright spots. I'll be critical of the poor performances, but looking for some progress as the season goes along. I'm thinking about 6-10 this year.

Im expecting some real meh performance from McDermott over the next three years. Even if they find us a franchise QB in next year's draft whose gonna be blocking for this guy? It will take patience and a few years for a stud rookie QB to develop. And do we have years and years of patience for a coach to pull all this together? Probably not. Unless McD and Bean show some real brilliance, we will be calling for their heads by 2020

What is your prediction?

10-6

I see three things happening at the bye.

1. The new WCO gels

2. The D plays back to form in the 4-3

3. Taylor plays himself out of a job and is benched.

Win two field goal duels before the bye against the jests and bungles and then rise up after the bye with the only losses being pats and chargers

Still feeling an optimistic 10 - 6 (give it to me it's pre-season). Sweep the Jets and the Dolphins, Brady will be almost a year older when we play him than he was at the Superbowl. A year at 40 is not like a normal year, he may be faltering by December 1-1 with the Pats.

Tyrod is being coached to stay in the pocket for the pre-season but we all know he'll be off like a jackrabbit when the season starts. Shady is Shady, he'll be fine. The D looks to be fine this year. Clay and Boldin will set some kind of NFL record for 7 yard receptions.

Bills were 125-1 odds to win the Superbowl in Lake Tahoe last weekend so of course I put $20 on em. !@#$ it!

How are you going to spend your windfall?

And who voted 15-1? If I'm going all Homer on this, I'd go ALL IN!

Our first team defense looks to be above average , however if injuries occur they will falter. So far this preseason our offense and special teams have looked well below average and our team discipline is still at the bottom of the league. Adding all that up I believe any more than a 5 win season is pure fanatical hype...

GO BILLS

3-13

No team with a QB situation like us does what we just did (trade our #1 WR and #1B corner after the 1st preseason game) and expect more then 4 or 5 wins.

I also am not buying this Matthews injury either. Who "chips" a sternum? It's a break. And that's 2-3 months he's out.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Edited by Big Blitz

Still feeling an optimistic 10 - 6 (give it to me it's pre-season). Sweep the Jets and the Dolphins, Brady will be almost a year older when we play him than he was at the Superbowl. A year at 40 is not like a normal year, he may be faltering by December 1-1 with the Pats.

Tyrod is being coached to stay in the pocket for the pre-season but we all know he'll be off like a jackrabbit when the season starts. Shady is Shady, he'll be fine. The D looks to be fine this year. Clay and Boldin will set some kind of NFL record for 7 yard receptions.

You mean the SB where he broke a crap load of records ?...Brady could toyed with our secondary if he was 48....we are in serious trouble back there.....facing Matt Ryan, D. Carr, P. Rivers, Brees and Brady 2X.....all those guys are most likely going to carve our secondary apart.....

You mean the SB where he broke a crap load of records ?...Brady could toyed with our secondary if he was 48....we are in serious trouble back there.....facing Matt Ryan, D. Carr, P. Rivers, Brees and Brady 2X.....all those guys are most likely going to carve our secondary apart.....

Yep, that one. The eyesight starts going, reflexes, timing. He's the GOAT but he's also 40. Him having a steady drop-off is in the realm of possibility.

Yep, that one. The eyesight starts going, reflexes, timing. He's the GOAT but he's also 40. Him having a steady drop-off is in the realm of possibility.

Oh, it's absolutely in the realm of possibility....but if we're honest here, he's showed no sign of slowing down...hell, he's been getting better the last 2-3 years....I don't think he's turning into Ryan Tannehill all of a sudden....the problem with Brady is even if he does decline...he'll most likely still be one of the best QB in the league.....and absolutely the best in the AFC East...

Defense will win at least 7 games for us. Unlikely the offense will tack on another 3 from what I've seen so far. But then again, it's only preseason. Can't read too much into it.

Not sure what gives you any indication the defense will be any good at all.

Any thoughts on the defense? Nobody is talking about that side of the ball? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopping the run and the Defensive backs will be an issue. There is no depth also. Any injuries to the front 7 will be damaging. Expect it to be a long season.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bad feeling about this coach. Great coaches design systems around the players they have, system coaches stick round pegs into square holes (see coach Greg Williams). Hope I'm wrong but I now life in LA and follow both the Bills ad Rams. Bills had a better record last year than the Rams but, the Rams look great and the Bills look like a re-build.

i was really thinking in the 8-8 range a few months ago. i was trying to stick with it, but after watching these last few preseason games, (i get that it's only preseason) i'm going to roll it back to 6 wins.