Rex and rob what clowns

As someone who lives in downtown Nashville, I can tell you that no respectable Nashvillian would ever hang out at Margaritaville. Awful tourist trap on lower Broadway. Folks should get punched for even going into that place. :D

Downtown? Good for you! The Gulch is great too. Our son is in Green Hills about 8 minutes via Uber (and cheaper than parking). All of Broadway is pretty much a tourist trap, but we go there with friends when they're in town. (We live in Atlanta.) My son's best friend plays at Tootsie's and the other places that guy owns. He'll be doing the music for rehearsal dinner at the Horton when my son gets married in October. I love that town.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more amazed at the girl, maybe a waitress, who just stands there in the middle of everything going on

She looked like it might have been the most tame thing she had bothered to notice all shift....

Just a question. Let's say Tex gets fired from ESPN for this silliness... what happens with the offset ? Does TPEGS then have to eat the whole contract again?

Good question. I'd like to think we could go the the Double Clown Clause, and insist he not only be off the payroll entirely, but have to do some community service (wearing typical clown suit with the red ball nose and giant feet).

Look at 'em.

They move like cats.

Hilarious

Disagree completely. Be teh "bigger" man and walk away, its not that difficult.

The Ryans are at fault, so is the other guy, but when you are a high profile figure, you have to be the bigger man, always.

How much bigger do the Ryan's need to get? Do they have anymore lap bands to remove?

Terry must feel real stupid.

Must've been real hard for Rex to keep a straight face during that interview...

I would imagine Terry knows now that he simply bought in to the hype (and Russ' prodding). People are allowed to learn and grow through their experiences; I don't think billionaire Terry feels "stupid" at all.

Part of what makes Rex such a buffoon is that he truly believes what he's saying. I'm certain that to this day he doesn't understand what went wrong or why he no longer has a job. He wasn't trying to fool anyone -- he's just not a good head coach.

I would imagine Terry knows now that he simply bought in to the hype (and Russ' prodding). People are allowed to learn and grow through their experiences; I don't think billionaire Terry feels "stupid" at all.

Part of what makes Rex such a buffoon is that he truly believes what he's saying. I'm certain that to this day he doesn't understand what went wrong or why he no longer has a job. He wasn't trying to fool anyone -- he's just not a good head coach.

Of course not. 15-16 with Rex was disappointing, but not terrible. Pegulas are slowly getting things right.

late report says guy walked up and threw drink at Ryan,, ,what would you do??

I'd probably swear at him a few times for perpetuating his clown show with my favorite football team and throw a drink on him, too. Is that what you meant?

Edited by transient

I just don't understand your response. Whether he or his brother had a bombastic or meek personality traits they had no bearing in this incident in which happened to them. The brothers didn't instigate anything. My point in my prior post is regardless what one thinks of them as coaches or people that neither one of them acted inappropriately. For me it is just a small issue of fairness.

Do you think dick jauron finds himself in this predicament?

Most people can navigate life without finding themselves in dramatic public situations. These guys do not accomplish that. Bad luck, or part their own doing?

I Heard on WBEN930 this morning, the Ryan's have been charged with assault.

The poor bystanders were standing around, minding their own business. All of a sudden, they get grasped by the gravitational pull from Rob's stomach.

Hope they're not in charge of their own defense.

They'll be a lawyer short?