Sean McDermott Nickname

Kmart128

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well McDermott is in control now. Belichick had the nickname the hoodie so i think since Sean is in charge he deserves a nickname... how about The Brain... (as in Pinky and the Brain... the little rat dude with the large head)

How about we refer to him as Sean McDermott?

You people and nick names. It is nothing something you can create by sitting down to a table and writing out a list of names. Nicknames are random in their creation and are not meant to be one but end up sticking.

Well McDermott is in control now. Belichick had the nickname the hoodie so i think since Sean is in charge he deserves a nickname... how about The Brain... (as in Pinky and the Brain... the little rat dude with the large head)

I call him McWrestler, but I never have understood the craze for giving people nicknames...nicknames should evolve and describe who you are and what you do over time. They stick when they're apt and descriptive.

You people and nick names. It is nothing something you can create by sitting down to a table and writing out a list of names. Nicknames are random in their creation and are not meant to be one but end up sticking.

d12b29a084c245ff9f1b3b41f5c53512355cce6d