This team stinks thanks for horrible draft.

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills are horrible the Bills are losers the Bills suck! Coach McD sucks , Pegs sucks, Whaley sucks, we suck... Kim sucks yes she sucks ..

We love to reach no patience at all a bunch of trade whores. This team I'm done with them.... They draft like a bunch of old timers electing for need rather then best player available. They act like these guys are gonna actually make a difference at a early time in there careers they act like there a need fill away from being good. What a jk. To he'll with them. Smh

What new team will you be rooting for?

It is hard to find hidden talent in the draft without draft picks.

Personally, I find the trading up idea moronic on a team with lots of holes. 8 draft picks was somewhat valuable even though 5 were 5th round or later. However, only 6 with none in 3rd or 4th, in a deep draft, especially in the secondary where we need help, just foolish to waste picks.

solid draft so far.

fWx327.gif

you're done. cool, that means you wont have any need to post here anymore then.

So . we won't see you on here anymore?

You all know this league is entertainment, right? Not life and death. Regardless of whether the Bills win it all or lose every game, we still have to get up the next day and move on with our lives. I get the passion, just don't let a football teams failures define you.

Besides, it's April, and no one knows how things will shake out. Season is five months away... Take a breath.

BillsRainCloud.jpg

Thank you for sharing...

Bye, we won't miss you

Ok, please exit stage left, thank you

does this mean you wont be posting any more? That would be a real shame

Out comes the doompreachers and hatemongers.....SMDH

The bills are gonna be ok, don't get your pannies all knotted up

Nah Nah Nah Nah

Nah Nah Nah Nah

Hey Hey Hey

Goodbye.

We trade back in the first and its a "reach". Maybe with the Soldier tag (and in all seriousness if you served our country ...BIG THANKS to you) ... you are confusing this board for the Chicago Bears Soldier Field board

This is a dumb thread but I do agree it was very foolish for the Bills to trade up. After looking through scouting reports on the 3 we took, they all have at least one major flaw or question. And no matter how sure the Bills (McDermott? Whaley? Pegula?) are about the players we took, plenty of NFL minds have been wrong about more surefire prospects than these guys. So now we have less picks and essentially need the 3 guys we took to all work out. There's no room to make a bad pick when you trade the later rounds away. It is what it is but these players have higher standards now. The smartest teams in the NFL almost never trade up.

Sorry but no...good draft. Solid pick ups at CB and WR both areas of glaring need. OL are always valuable. All three rated in top 50 on some boards. We traded up to go after guys we rated highly regardless of where they fell on the boards. Giving up later round picks is not that big a deal. Sure, we could get lucky, but based on past Bills drafts I wouldn't bet on it..Plus we got a number one to package next year to move up for a QB of the future. TT will be fine next year and was not the reason for our bad year. That falls to Ryan and Whaley. One down, one to go... We need to find a cover LB but the season is still a ways off...

Buh Bye, Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Just WOW!

Draft did not stink.

Even had the Bills picked a QB 90% of you people that are bitching would still be bitching.

Seem like some of you like to B word just to B word.

19-0 Baby.

....would you have expected anything LESS?..........and 76% do it while looking in the mirror......the other 24% do it with their head up their........__________.................

kid%20crying_inline.gif?1353809161

Once you are past the third round the likelihood of finding a guy that can come in and compete for a starting role are pretty remote. Do you really think that guys picked in late rounds are significantly better than undrafted free agents? Most of these guys come in and compete for a roster spot and at best become special teamers.

The Bills may very well have picked up three starters, using those late picks to achieve that is smart. I think they have done a good job of working this draft. They may very well have filled three holes. What more do you want?

If your done with them, than we can all be freed from your wisdom.

I think the majority of people would say it was a horrible draft no matter what happened. A lot of people here is basing their facts on articles and other people's opinions. None of us have actually visited the players and gone through a butt load a situations to determine what's best.

Once you are past the third round the likelihood of finding a guy that can come in and compete for a starting role are pretty remote. Do you really think that guys picked in late rounds are significantly better than undrafted free agents? Most of these guys come in and compete for a roster spot and at best become special teamers.

The Bills may very well have picked up three starters, using those late picks to achieve that is smart. I think they have done a good job of working this draft. They may very well have filled three holes. What more do you want?

I don't understand where people get the opinion that picking a volume of players correlates into filling slots and making an impact.

As you have stated,the odds of late round picks coming in and making any impact is small. The preference is quality to quantity.

The likelihood that our first three players stick has increased due to their grades and play on the field. A third,fourth and fifth round player statistically doesn't stick.

A few thoughts...

To the guy who said these three drafted Bills players have flaws,

I agree,but every player has flaws.

I'm not a Tyrod fan but there wasn't a QB in this draft worth gambling on,but I'm no Andy Reid.

I would take a flyer on Chad Kelly today. He looks like a potential pro QB. He's immature right now but the veteran players will straighten him out. Mechanic wise,accuracy,and field smarts he's head and shoulders better then the current project QB that will never amount to much. It has nothing to do with his name or relationship to this area.

Fifth rounders statistically have minimal odds of making a team,so this is a good spot to take a gamble. Bill Polian said,paraphrasing,that this kid is the best pure QB in the draft. He could be correct and it's a good spot to pick him at if he's still there.

The Bills otherwise must be planning on using their two first rounders to move up in the 2018 draft. Hopefully the mantra of "next year" ends.

On the value of trading down in round one. Hearing fans complain about getting fleeced by K.C. Is absurd.

If the Cheifs pick the same slot next year as this year we still come out on top point wise. Does everyone think the Cheifs will be that good or better next year? They were 12-4 but I don't think they will come close to that this year based on conference and schedule. Moving closer to one adds value to that pick. It was a good trade.

Edited by dlonce

Mmmmm, your tears are so yummy.