Caption This (War Room)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tempdraft-room-17-2--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.

"Five long years, Doug, he wore this phone up his @$$. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the phone. I hid this uncomfortable piece of plastic up my @$$ for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the phone to you."

Just let me know if you get the reference.

"Five long years, Doug, he wore this phone up his @$$. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the phone. I hid this uncomfortable piece of plastic up my @$$ for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the phone to you."

Just let me know if you get the reference.

Christopher Walken in Pulp Fiction?

Hey Rookie head coach I take that. When you earn your stripes in a few years I might let you listen in to my trades like the one I just did with the Chiefs GM that is on tape. That shows me in charge.

want to listen Rookie

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/videos/John_Dorsey_Confident_in_Choice_of_Patrick_Mahomes_II/32100dc7-55ac-476f-a128-51f0998d6c5d

“You sure you can handle big woman chat, pickney? You sure you ready for that journey? You think good before you answer. Because some people about to forget that me be the head bloodcloth ****** in here. Now, go peel two potato and don't draw me tongue out in this place.”

One voice. ONE VOICE. I'm the voice, Doug. I'M the voice. Now respect the PROCESS, Doug, and let go of the damn phone.

or

Enough with the "Let's Vaseline the New Guy's Earpiece" game. Ok, ENOUGH. I told you after the first 5 times that I didn't think it was funny.