Preston Brown publicly courting Zach Brown and its awesome

pbanach

Leroi is somebody who knows people inside the facility. Very accurate around this time of year.

Another poster, NGU, a.k.a. NeverGiveUp was Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I was curious how you learned that about NGU?

Brown not coming back really makes me think we are taking Rueben Foster at 10.

Probably won't be available but we can hope

I was curious how you learned that about NGU?

BBMB figured it out

Sign Zach and trade Preston for a 7th rd pick

How did they do that? What was the evidence?

I have two pieces that say, probably not and one that says maybe.

I thought that signs pointed to NGU being Joe D?

is that correct ? wow that was really cool of him. I feel bad about all of the weak arm comments ugh

I almost feel bad now for repeatedly suggesting that his massive noggin messed up his throwing mechanics... I think I went so far as to suggest that he needed to synchronize the centripetal force of his head rotation perfectly with his release to get any sort of zip on the ball.

He is a poster here who has demonstrated, on multiple occasions, that he has somewhat of a direct pipeline into some of the inner workings of OBD.

I think that is more accurate. But when he says something it's wise to at least pay attention.

Edited by eball

This crap of pbanana posting ridiculous links to his site that really do not even add anything to anything is getting old.

The article didn't even post a link or the image of the damn meme. What a sheet article.

I thought NGU was Jim Kelly...

If memory serves he called Buddy Nix being hired which was about a month before Fitzpatrick arrived. Any criticisms about how press conferences were conducted seemed to draw a bit of a personal response so I kind of felt he is/was in that communications group.

Getting Zach Brown back in the fold would set the team up well in the front 7. Ragland can anchor the MLB position and both Browns can flank him at the OLB spots with Lorax taking some snaps at OLB. The team wouldn't have to touch the front 7 this season with Brown back in the fold. I like that Preston is doing this, hopefully they are able to get Brown back at a good price.

Get er dun PB!!

Getting Zach Brown back in the fold would set the team up well in the front 7. Ragland can anchor the MLB position and both Browns can flank him at the OLB spots with Lorax taking some snaps at OLB. The team wouldn't have to touch the front 7 this season with Brown back in the fold. I like that Preston is doing this, hopefully they are able to get Brown back at a good price.

Exactly!! That's why in my simulated mock I had the Bills drafting 3 CBs

This crap of pbanana posting ridiculous links to his site that really do not even add anything to anything is getting old.

The article didn't even post a link or the image of the damn meme. What a sheet article.

This should have been reported earlier.