MARCELL is practicing

YoloinOhio

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going into this year total of 78 possible games he's played in 75 of them. He is an incredible player who hustles from sideline to sideline from his defensive tackle position running guys down. Watch him play he's quite impressive

i was thinking that too - he hasn't been hurt much at all in his career

i was thinking that too - he hasn't been hurt much at all in his career

Not until he got his 100m. Something about 85%-90% of NFL players are never the same once they cash in. Maybe they play up to the contract for a year or two, but many have down years and only live up to about 1/2 the contract. Brady is an exception, along with a select few others. Once these guys get fat wallets for a lifetime, they get fat and lazy too. Count MD as one of these until he proves otherwise.

Hallelujah praise the lord

@buffalobills

Marcell Dareus will be back at practice today.

"We're hoping he's out there on Sunday. One of the best in his position in the league."

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm encouraged with the fact that it looks like we might get Marcell Dareus this weekend.

Hopefully his hammy keeps tweeking so we have a common place to point our collecting fingers for all the blame....

going into this year total of 78 possible games he's played in 75 of them. He is an incredible player who hustles from sideline to sideline from his defensive tackle position running guys down. Watch him play he's quite impressive

only thing he's hustling for is an all you can eat buffet and maybe some weed for desert

came here to post this, you beat me to it. zero chance he plays on sunday... he'll aggravate his hamstring or maybe injure his ovaries, in any case, wont see the field. I'd be surprised if he plays 3 games this year.

Yes, and I can see me on a romantic date with Jennifer Lawrence

Have a great time! She's cute.

Not until he got his 100m. Something about 85%-90% of NFL players are never the same once they cash in. Maybe they play up to the contract for a year or two, but many have down years and only live up to about 1/2 the contract. Brady is an exception, along with a select few others. Once these guys get fat wallets for a lifetime, they get fat and lazy too. Count MD as one of these until he proves otherwise.

Nah. Most of them play well. All of us little people just like to point out when guys making millions don't live up to our imaginary expectations.

You guys are laying some sick burns on Dareus!!!

He is one of the best at his position in the league and guess what? He is more talented at his job than most posters so he's gets a longer leash. He's an extremely difficult life and in the big picture, the Buffalo Bills probably isn't the biggest thing going in his life.

The vast majority of those were in hopes of getting his big contract, which he did. I pray I'm wrong but if I had to bet, next year will start with a 10 game suspension. MD please make me eat my words.

He is one of the best at his position in the league and guess what? He is more talented at his job than most posters so he's gets a longer leash. He's an extremely difficult life and in the big picture, the Buffalo Bills probably isn't the biggest thing going in his life.

All he has to do is go out and dominate and all is forgiven......

came here to post this, you beat me to it. zero chance he plays on sunday... he'll aggravate his hamstring or maybe injure his ovaries, in any case, wont see the field. I'd be surprised if he plays 3 games this year.

Yes, and I can see me on a romantic date with Jennifer Lawrence

"Hey Dorquemada, what are you doing Friday night?"

Jennifer-Lawrence.jpg

He's been practicing since his suspension was over. Practicing acting hurt that is.

:lol:

3ornjSwVGnkDYsVn1K.gif

OOOHHHyeah--there it is....the "you little people and your crappy lives" burn---and Darues didn't even have to lay that one down himself. Now he has his surrogates here doing it for him.

I think many here, many who have also suffered personal loss, just like Darues, would love to have the wounds of their extremely difficult lives salved by playing a fun game for at least 60 million dollars AND be able to get arrested, smoke weed, get suspended, show up out of shape every other year, vow to "get serious and make better choices" over and over, pretend to enter drug rehab---and still get coddled by your employer and your adoring fans.

Whatever his "demons", it's hard for the average (you are clearly above average) fan who has to deal with many other extremely difficult aspects of real life to find endless empathy for this kid.

Many of us have had "extremely difficult" lives. Spare me.

He's a millionaire, playing a game most of us would love to play. He's been suspended multiple times. Enough.

This should be his last chance with the Bills. I hope he succeeds, because, yes, he is a force to be reckoned with on defense. As another poster here said, dominate and all will be forgiven.

I fail to see your logic. So because someone is good, we should cheer everything he does, even when it sucks? Give me a break.

Everyone here bashing him will be the first to cheer if he has 2 sacks Sunday. Hypocrites

"Hey Dorquemada, what are you doing Friday night?"

Jennifer-Lawrence.jpg

:lol:

she's got the first 6 digits of my phone number dialed and her finger over the last digit, but she knows as well as we all do that MD will find a way not to play Sunday

Everyone here bashing him will be the first to cheer if he has 2 sacks Sunday. Hypocrites

If he gets 2 sacks every Bills fan will be cheering simultaneously.

If Donald Trump sacked Brady twice Sunday every Bills fan would be cheering simultaneously.

Basically......you have no point.

Football is Dareus job.........when he no shows for work......the criticism is BUSINESS.

You incorrectly perceive it as personal because he is criticized for being out of shape and using banned substances..........but that is WHY he is missing games.......NOT PERSONAL.

Some truly nasty comments coming dangerously close to racial stereotyping. The assumption that Dareus is faking an injury, that he's a malingerer content to kick back because he got a big contract, all based on not a shred of evidence, is tasteless at a minimum. What's next, fried chicken and watermelon jokes? Unbelievable.

I can't see him being in shape to play more than 20 snaps. I don't believe he stayed in shape during his suspension which led to his hammy injury. Time for Dareus to start acting like a true professional.

Hamstrings are tough. Even a super-fit athlete who had 4 consecutive 100 yard rushes caught that bug. It is the nature of the beast for athletes with world-class speeds.

Hallelujah praise the lord

@buffalobills

Marcell Dareus will be back at practice today.

"We're hoping he's out there on Sunday. One of the best in his position in the league."

@joebuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan: I'm encouraged with the fact that it looks like we might get Marcell Dareus this weekend.

:angry: bum

Apparently the Bills training staff has devised an ingenious device which has helped Dareus immensely in his workouts.

He should come out flying against New England.

The device is said to be based on this concept:

9432-medium_man_chasing_hotdog.gif

Edited by Fadingpain

Some truly nasty comments coming dangerously close to racial stereotyping. The assumption that Dareus is faking an injury, that he's a malingerer content to kick back because he got a big contract, all based on not a shred of evidence, is tasteless at a minimum. What's next, fried chicken and watermelon jokes? Unbelievable.

What the !@#$ are you talking about?

Well he did only have 2 sacks the entire season last year. So....yeah... chances are people would cheer if he got 2 in one game. That would be his best game in quite a while.

Well he did only have 2 sacks the entire season last year. So....yeah... chances are people would cheer if he got 2 in one game. That would be his best game in quite a while.

not that this is what you are getting at, but sacks don't matter here as much as pressure on Brady and drawing double teams. Dareus's presence on the interior is going to be a huge boost to a DL that showed holes last week but overall has been kind of night and day over last year in getting to the QB. Crazy to say it but NE's OL isn't as good as the one Miami was able to field last week (they rarely are able to play those 5 together). Edited by YoloinOhio

If Donald Trump sacked Brady twice Sunday every Bills fan would be cheering simultaneously.

Football is Dareus job.........when he no shows for work......the criticism is BUSINESS.

You incorrectly perceive it as personal because he is criticized for being out of shape and using banned substances..........but that is WHY he is missing games.......NOT PERSONAL.

Bigly

Not all. WEO never cheers for Bills against his beloved P*ts.

I'd only cheer if Donald Trump was sacked twice BY Br*dy.

You have no evidence that his injury was because he was out of shape. None. That is why it is personal. Because you are making up :censored: